It feels too unfinished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes i do agree to that and for the most part agree with their concerns. But it does not make me a crying piece of ****.
People cry like babies, pretending to be fooled by what the game had to offer, but they bought it nonetheless, knowing the fact that the game lacked optimisation, polish and whatnot. They just cry because they feel that the devs ow them something where they just are customers.

People should know their place. They bought the game to give feedback, like constructive, interesting one. Most of it is like "I don't like that blablabla", "The game doesn't work blablabla".. completely casting aside the point of an Early Access launch, which is gathering constructive feedback to make the game progress. In fact the good and interesting posts are drown into the sea of ****-posting of the newcomers that don't know what they should have expected from the game.

All in all, i just hope that Talewords devs keep good faith in their product and in the general interest of the good part of their community that want this game to be a great successor to Warband. We have faith, we should show them in the most productive ways.

They even should clean the forum and make Threads that are organised to gather the most constructive feedbacks which will help everyone see what are the most common and generally agreed upon problems, and some ways to fix it.

Like this thread, which propose some good ideas :Thread

We need people with knowledge to take up arms and post like this, or we just need to gather in one thread to concentrate feedback and make it visible to the devs so that all the ****-posting becomes useless. Maybe it will help people calm down and read a bit before posting.

Do you even realize how much you yourself cry? I get that some people might have had a wrong idea about this ea and feel unreasonably fooled, but its not like its all just hot air. Ive read every blog from the very start, watched every video and read everything I could find about Bannerlord since its announcement, I know what I talk about when I say that I am dissappointed and I understand, that many are for good reasons! They talked about all these fantastic features, very detailed and hyped us up for them for years, they didn't tell us, that basic core elements are not functioning correctly, that there will be a bug everywhere you look and for some its even unplayable. Of course they shugercoated a lot, they want to sell the game afterall, but this naturally leads to high expectations. Furthermore we expected a full release and no ea and even if you know that it's probably not going to be as finished as you want it, you cant just immediately put all your expectations aside. After all those years we just want something decent.

No, we are not "just costumers". Without us, all this wouldn't even be here. Bannerlord wouldn't even exist when we hadn't played the previous games and pay for their work. The developers do ow us something, the game we expect and for which we payed much money. We are sitting on the same level as them. We want a good game which they can provide and they need the money we provide, its a symbiosis, where noone is upon each other and everyone is dependand on the other.

I see that there are indeed many unconstructive posts from players who just joined and have no idea about anything, but there is not much we can do about that now. You cant just cathegorize posts in "bad" or "good", because that is allways very subjective. This just needs to be left to the developers. They should know best what the core of this game is, what made it so great and what they need to change about the game. I would say, that in general, the players who write constructive posts and really care about the game, have the same kind of mindset about Bannerlord as the developers have. These were allways the ones that got the attention from the developers and this wont change just because some random people want to make the game to something completely different. The wave of ****posts will fade away, because these people don't care enough about this game to stay in this forum for a long time, but the people who care and make constructive posts/threads will stay and prevail.

I have faith in TaleWorlds. You can see how much they care about usefull cretique by looking on the latest patches. It just released 3 days ago and already got 2 Patches that were actually really helpful. If they will keep going like this, it will soon be as we expected it to be and even better.

they didn't tell us, that basic core elements are not functioning correctly, that there will be a bug everywhere you look and for some its even unplayable

Yes, they did. And even so, it's told on the very Steam page that this is an unfinished product, that some features may be lacking, that bugs may be encountered.

This is exactly what i'm crying for. People going to complain about something they have been warned about since the annoucement of the Early Access release date.
We can categorize feedback in bad or good in fact. Even if the feedback is "bad", it can be wrote in a good way, with explanations, examples of bugs, clear comments on clear things, not some "blablabla whining ****" before getting to the point they want to adress.

But whatever, they ow us nothing. At least they ww us only to keep some Warband servers on, because we paid for that game. Here, we did not pay anything for that game to be made, and people are crying like they deserve it. Not, they don't. They did not put a dime directly into it, so they have nothing to say part from interesting and helpful feedback now that they have purchased an unfinished product that needs their help to improve.

"The wave of ****posts will fade away, because these people don't care enough about this game to stay in this forum for a long time, but the people who care and make constructive posts/threads will stay and prevail "

I honestly hope so, and i hope that the devs that are reading all this do not feel discouraged by all those mean people that deserve nothing but a slpa in the face for acting like childs at Christmas.

But like you said and as we've pretty much all seen with yesterday and today's patches, they are on a good way to improve their product.

Back
Top Bottom