Istiana's Voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount and Blade series are my childhood's series and even in this age, when developers add something new I cheer up like a kid. When I heard Istiana actually speaking I was like, stop it TaleWorlds you'll give me an heart attack. Istiana's voice actor was so successful by the way, I felt like I'm speaking to a spymaster, it gave me that feeling. Will we hear Arzagos, Garios, Lucon, Monchug and Rhagaea's voices in future too? Will we see that one day even the minor lords will have a voice actor?

With much respect.

This is your best bet when it comes to Bannerlord voice-over work:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1186

The fact that this mod hasn't been updated since May tells me you should not hold your breath.

This is no voice acting. This mod is literally a teenager casually reading the line. Like, I want Monchug to be vocalized by a Turkish or Mongolian man or Lucon and other Imperials by Greeks.

I'm with you on the "what I want" part. I meant to just give you my perspective that:

1. TW's track record with EA shows this feature is really unlikely to happen, as voice-acting is one of the most challenging parts of quest creation. Obsidian Entertainment did a whole video about this back when Pillars of Eternity was being crowdfunded.

2. TW themselves have not mentioned this feature at all since EA has started.

I'm with you on the "what I want" part. I meant to just give you my perspective that:

1. TW's track record with EA shows this feature is really unlikely to happen, as voice-acting is one of the most challenging parts of quest creation. Obsidian Entertainment did a whole video about this back when Pillars of Eternity was being crowdfunded.

2. TW themselves have not mentioned this feature at all since EA has started.
"Voice overs: Since the game uses a lot of dynamic text and hundreds of NPCs, we are planning to record voice-overs for only a limited subset of the dialog (greetings, companion introductions and main quest). Some of these planned voice overs may be missing or using placeholder versions during EA."

Back
Top Bottom