Istanias Plan/Conspiracy Quest - Impossible!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys,

playing the mainquest and now im stuck. If I attack the Waterfront Thug I can beat them, but after that comes "the real fight". Thats the point, it's impossible to win this thing. It is displayed my 50 Men against their 19 or smth like that and I got only 9 or so. I tried ...

... "tactics" with stairs etc.
... mods. There are two, but outdated and not useable.
... searching the internet. Problem is known.

Someone got an idea how to solve this and continue?

Thank you

Wait. What does istania's Plan have to do with waterfront thugs?

I beat a bunch of those guys up to test a legendary one-handed sword I made. It's a weird little quest line of allying with gang leaders but I didn't know it had any relationship to Istania.

I googled how to continue in the main quest because now I got kinda stuck. Quest "Istanias Plan" says that she increases Conspiracy Strength but dont know how to proceed. Somewhere stands you have to beat the Waterfront thugs in Epicrotea and after that it will be solved.

But I can't beat these guys. If the whole thing with the Waterfront and Thugs is not the right way, then tell me please. :grin:

what does the Conspiracy Strength do? I just got this quest too but I'm playing as a solo Clan, I just became a kingdom very late in the game before the time expires to see what changes (not much). I know she want to back the empire, but the empire is just 1 dude now a I'm gonna execute him when I fine him.

what does the Conspiracy Strength do? I just got this quest too but I'm playing as a solo Clan, I just became a kingdom very late in the game before the time expires to see what changes (not much). I know she want to back the empire, but the empire is just 1 dude now a I'm gonna execute him when I fine him.

When it fills up all empire factions will attack You. If You're a vassal it does nothing.

Created my own kingdom too. Empire is strong in my campaign. This is what Ive read.

So, if someone can help I would appreciate that.

Edit: Also here. Yes, I know there stands a solution but doest work for me.

my Conspiracy fills full 2000/2000 and comes out 3 quest asked me to Eliminate Aserai, Sturgia & Vlandian. But I stuck at Sturgia. I have done destroy Vlandian & Aserai. But Sturgia seems like a bug to me, as I declare war on them by raiding their village and made them war with me. But then my Southern Empire keep on make peace with them within seconds. I keep on repeating raiding their village but ended up I keep wasting my influence to do so as Southern Empire always make peace with them.

Well, first, it shouldn't be that hard to beat the thugs, most of the time, in most cities. Just make sure your better troops are sorted toward the top of your queue, so it's them coming into the gang fight and not your recruits. That said, in some cities, the spawns are weird, and your troops might get divided far apart in the city and defeated piecemeal (far enough apart that you can't even see the other group). Maybe this is happening to you in Epicrotea. I don't know if there's really anything that can be done...in my own case, I've just learned a few cities where I never provoke a gang fight any more. But I don't recall ever trying there.

Second...I don't think thugs in Epicrotea have anything whatsoever to do with the Istiana conspiracy quest. That so-called quest is not currently something which can be "beaten" or otherwise interacted with. It's really just a timer of sorts toward what happens next. I don't think that's what it's supposed to be, but that's how it's functioning right now; the quest is incompletely implemented. So you've got many years of the Conspiracy quest chiming "fail-reactivate" every 20 days ahead of you. Enjoy.

Too late now for your current playthrough, but the best way to handle the main quest line is to just ignore it entirely. Yeah, that means you can't create own kingdom. But that portion of the game is not operating. No diplomacy, no kingdom management, no reliable way to obtain and keep vassals. They told us this before release; those aspects of the game aren't implemented.

Well, first, it shouldn't be that hard to beat the thugs, most of the time, in most cities. Just make sure your better troops are sorted toward the top of your queue, so it's them coming into the gang fight and not your recruits. That said, in some cities, the spawns are weird, and your troops might get divided far apart in the city and defeated piecemeal (far enough apart that you can't even see the other group). Maybe this is happening to you in Epicrotea. I don't know if there's really anything that can be done...in my own case, I've just learned a few cities where I never provoke a gang fight any more. But I don't recall ever trying there.

Second...I don't think thugs in Epicrotea have anything whatsoever to do with the Istiana conspiracy quest. That so-called quest is not currently something which can be "beaten" or otherwise interacted with. It's really just a timer of sorts toward what happens next. I don't think that's what it's supposed to be, but that's how it's functioning right now; the quest is incompletely implemented. So you've got many years of the Conspiracy quest chiming "fail-reactivate" every 20 days ahead of you. Enjoy.

Too late now for your current playthrough, but the best way to handle the main quest line is to just ignore it entirely. Yeah, that means you can't create own kingdom. But that portion of the game is not operating. No diplomacy, no kingdom management, no reliable way to obtain and keep vassals. They told us this before release; those aspects of the game aren't implemented.

Alright, that was detailed. Thank you for your answer. :smile:

Yeah her plot didn't end when I bought or murdered the empire our of existence from the delete the empire quest. She just kept plotting without a delay. I imagine if her timer ran out while I literally owned all of the land in the game she would of felt a bit of disappointment could be the only effect.

Back
Top Bottom