Istanbul? - Konstantinopolis? - Byzantium?

Users who are viewing this thread

:shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking of starting a site with quotes from the Internet from deranged people.  Your material is just brilliant and a great start.

othr said:
:shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking of starting a site with quotes from the Internet from deranged people.  Your material is just brilliant and a great start.

I would read this site all the time if you did it. 

ancalimon said:
Bolkonsky said:
Sooo...poles are Turkish?

Oh, and for the record, the Turks weren't the only ones capable of making the "po" syllable with their mouths.

As I said before many of the Europeans were noble soldiers of the Turks who rebelled a couple of thousand years ago. They went to Europe and Asia and tamed the people; Together with Turkic leaders

Surprise. It means things in Turkic. Can't you understand? Turkic is the meeting point of languages.
Ah, yes. The turkic ancestors spread through the land and civilized the savage peoples of Europe and Asia. But, what about the Americas? Was their defeat at the hands of the Europeans caused by the inability of the turks to reach them?

The Cow Dude said:
Ah, yes. The turkic ancestors spread through the land and civilized the savage peoples of Europe and Asia. But, what about the Americas? Was their defeat at the hands of the Europeans caused by the inability of the turks to reach them?

You are forgetting Quetzalcoatl, who was obviously a Turk who managed to reach the shores of America and was revered as a god because of his knowledge about EVERYTHING, everyone knows that "Quetzalcoatl" means *random babbling about languages*.
However, when he left (he left to the Kingdom of Agartha in the core of the earth as he had some business to do there) all of the american civilizations fell into decay and that's why they were powerless against the Europeans.

D'Sparil said:
The Cow Dude said:

You are forgetting Quetzalcoatl, who was obviously a Turk who managed to reach the shores of America and was revered as a god because of his knowledge about EVERYTHING, everyone knows that "Quetzalcoatl" means *random babbling about languages*.
However, when he left (he left to the Kingdom of Agartha in the core of the earth as he had some business to do there) all of the american civilizations fell into decay and that's why they were powerless against the Europeans.

That would be KutsalKatlı: Holy Layered.  or  KutsalKutlu: Holy Luck-Power-Ruler  or  KUŞsal Kutlu or Katlı  KUŞSAL: like a bird, leader, ...

ancalimon said:
That would be KutsalKatlı: Holy Layered.  or  KutsalKutlu: Holy Luck-Power-Ruler  or  KUŞsal Kutlu or Katlı  KUŞSAL: like a bird, leader, ...
giorgios2.jpg

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
ancalimon said:
KUŞSAL: like a bird, leader, ...

Or penis, amusingly enough.

Which would explain the "snake" portion...  :lol:

Check this out:

http://www.viewzone.com/snake.html
http://www.viewzone.com/gene.india.html

Here are the holy layers depicted as circles within each other.

sn17.gif
: This is the symbol of bird:kuş  three:üç  leader:uc  and its related to cross:haç  identical:eş  twin:ikiz  extra:ek  arrow: ok  tree:yış
k12.jpg

The penis part I talked about earlier:  http://karabakh-doc.azerall.info/ru/turkologiya/trk010eng.htm

ancalimon said:
D'Sparil said:
The Cow Dude said:

Oh, I see. So Quetzalcoalt used flight to go to the Americas and tame the savage aboriginals. Yes, I understand now, but why did the civilizations of America collapse with the coming of the Europeans? Were the turkic leaders who tamed them better trained or did they know more recent technology?

The Cow Dude said:
ancalimon said:
D'Sparil said:
The Cow Dude said:

Oh, I see. So Quetzalcoalt used flight to go to the Americas and tame the savage aboriginals. Yes, I understand now, but why did the civilizations of America collapse with the coming of the Europeans? Were the turkic leaders who tamed them better trained or did they know more recent technology?

I never said Turks were good natured, and I never said those Europeans were not Turks. During those days, being a Turk was something that you earned. And it's more probable that they did not fly but simply pass through Bering.

ancalimon said:
The Cow Dude said:
The American aboriginals were not worthy of being turks? I'm positively amazed by this newfound data!

It's irrelevant. Why shouldn't they be worthy?
Why would they migrate so far away from their turkish brothers? To form their own sects of Tengrism and spread heretical and misinform people of their true origin. As far as I'm concerned they are not worthy.

The Cow Dude said:
ancalimon said:
The Cow Dude said:
The American aboriginals were not worthy of being turks? I'm positively amazed by this newfound data!

Why would they migrate so far away from their turkish brothers? To form their own sects of Tengrism and spread heretical and misinform people of their true origin. As far as I'm concerned they are not worthy.

First of all, there is no Turkish back then. It's like saying that England, France, Spain, Holland etc were created by Americans.  I'm saying the opposite: "America was created by Europeans" & "Europe was created by Turks". The word "Turk" was created later. They simply were not called Turks. I define them as "Turks" because it makes things easy to understand for you. It's the language, and the deep culture within itself that gave fruit to civilization.

Also, I can not talk about why they went to America. They must have had a pretty good reason.

ancalimon said:
The Cow Dude said:
ancalimon said:
The Cow Dude said:

First of all, there is no Turkish back then. It's like saying that England, France, Spain, Holland etc were created by Americans.  The word "Turk" was created later. They simply were not called Turks.

Also, I can not talk about why they went to America. They must have had a pretty good reason.
Ah, yes. They were in fact turks, but they didn't want to call themselves that, because of the terrible memories of turkish taming rituals.

You should write a book.

ancalimon said:
First of all, there is no Turkish back then. It's like saying that England, France, Spain, Holland etc were created by Americans.  I'm saying the opposite: "America was created by Europeans" & "Europe was created by Turks". The word "Turk" was created later. They simply were not called Turks. I define them as "Turks" because it makes things easy to understand for you. It's the language, and the deep culture within itself that gave fruit to civilization.

make up your mind
"they were Turks but they weren't called Turks but they were Turks but there weren't any Turks but everyone was a Turk and the Turks conquered and tamed the ones who weren't."

if this is you defining things so that we can understand, drop the patronising attitude and give us the straight talk.
if they weren't called Turks, tell us what they were called and we might take you seriously.
are you keeping it from us because we have heard about Sumerians and Babylonians, etc and know that they weren't Turks and that all this is complete bull****?

Back
Top Bottom