Issues with Passages, From Castles to Interiors

Users who are viewing this thread

fHood

Recruit
Hello Everyone, Recently I have been having fun and learning the WB Editor, and Started to make a few scenes on my own (yes im always very late to the party). At the moment im redoing a few Native castle scenes and expanding them a bit.

So in this example I have redone scn_castle_45_exterior.sco , tested it and its behaving well during a siege, the only thing Iam having trouble is the Passages. I have setup passage to Castle Interior and to the Dungeon, but wen I get close to the door, im getting "GO ." and wen i press F I dont go inside the suppose interior scene.
Also wen i visit scn_castle_45_Interior (using cheat menu, Note that i did not even edited this .sco) im getting the same issue with the label "GO .". Getting a bit confused with whats going on, this small issue has been preventing to expand other scenes I really wanted. Everytime im editing a castle scene wen ending up w this issue! Thankyou

(note: Although these should be "native scenes" iam doing the editing on a modified version of diplomacy mod, Perhaps i should edit on a Copy of Native and then pass to watever mod I want)

Last edited:
Guys Ithink this was Savegame related, and the issue was infact happening with all castle scenes (even ones i never modified at all... ) Now started a new game and tested again and this issue did not show up. Ithink this was resolved, just cheking a few more times.lol Guess i learned the hard way, i was wondering hours last night what the hell was going on :grin:

Upvote 0
Thnks,happy yes,knowing now that i can edit any scene, is for sure a motivation boost, maybe ill take alook at some different scenes now. Per example, Icant find any remake of Rodhok Towns around, I just installed this brilliant pack https://www.moddb.com/mods/native-scene-replacement-pack , the quality is fantastic, but since i installed this I have a hard time looking at a few native scenes :smile: (not that I dislike them ofc, I understand why they are smaller and optimized) my dear Jelkala deserves a overhaul. If i dont find anything I may have a go at it! after i pratice a few small castles and get better hang of the editor. Cheers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom