Need More Info Issues with multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

In multiplayer mode, the framerate is good for about 10 minutes. Untill it suddenly drops permanently to a very low framerate. This didnt happen on launch, and i have no idea why it would.
my gpu and cpu are more than good enough to run the game, but i keep getting bs issues with it like this

In multiplayer mode, the framerate is good for about 10 minutes. Untill it suddenly drops permanently to a very low framerate. This didnt happen on launch, and i have no idea why it would.
my gpu and cpu are more than good enough to run the game, but i keep getting bs issues with it like this
I also haven't heard that from anyone else having this issue. I have a feeling that the problem might be on your end. If you provide more details like computer specs and what exactly you are doing when this frame rate happens; then somebody might have a chance of helping you with this issue.

Hello,
What platform are you playing on? Epic or Steam?

Back
Top Bottom