Issues With Children

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Dev's,

I am hoping that you guys are planning on fixing the child birth rate issues and things like that as it was kinda funny at first but now I am having children left and right and am trying to do an RPG playthrough..... I know its EA so I'm not say "broken game" I'm just hoping you can adjust this or fix something to make it so your wife doesn't get prego every time she just has a baby. Make it like you both need to be in the same party or in the same castle or something. Unless you plan on introducing bastard wars for children who claim they have a right to the throne but are just a bunch of bastards.

Thanks!

It's an interesting take on human biology! My wife and I have been married for less than a year, but we already have 4 children and she's pregnant again. Alas, she has been campaigning and then captive since before the last child was born (it was delivered to my fief, apparently by stork), so I don't know what to think..
I suspect that the 'child production' algorithm (which was supposedly fixed, iirc) needs a little further tweaking!

The developers already acknowledged, and I believe in the Beta are tweaking, the rate at which children are being born. Although having a large family is perhaps an ideal situation, when or if they increase the chance of death during child-births then this can be absolutely perilous if it keeps happening at an accelerated rate.

The developers already acknowledged, and I believe in the Beta are tweaking, the rate at which children are being born. Although having a large family is perhaps an ideal situation, when or if they increase the chance of death during child-births then this can be absolutely perilous if it keeps happening at an accelerated rate.
They may be tweaking, but if so, it's very, very minuscule! We now have 7 babies and she's pregnant again, and we've been married a little over a year. I make it about a 2-month gestation, or less. Perhaps this is an alternate universe..
I mean, to be fair, I have no problem with the speedy and constant pregnancy - it's what I would have done in real life, if not for effective birth control by my wife, but I think an intervening time of at least 10 months between births might be more realistic here.

Please add a teen pregnant character background option so I can star game with babie and a baaaaad reputation.
Please make babie equipped in a weapon slot for the first few years.
Please make babie drop from defeating female lords.
Please make pregnancy possible for female Player character if they get relation too high with any male npc.
Please make baby grow up faster, at this rate I will kill the entire map by the time babie is 3

This has been changed in 1.3 . i have been wed now for 2 years in game and still no kids..i may have left it a little late as i am 37 in game now and playing a Girl i think you need to get kids way before this age.

This has been changed in 1.3 . i have been wed now for 2 years in game and still no kids..i may have left it a little late as i am 37 in game now and playing a Girl i think you need to get kids way before this age.
I'm also playing 1.3, but the only change I see in the patch notes is:
  • Increased chance of pregnancy if the number of children is 1 or 2.
I think I'm just unlucky and my wife is infertile, while I think your character may be too old.

My current character keep getting pregnant, even though her husband has been across the map for ages. I think she have had three children while they have been apart. Makes you wonder..

Army morale is 100% though.

Last edited:
Please add a teen pregnant character background option so I can star game with babie and a baaaaad reputation.
Please make babie equipped in a weapon slot for the first few years.
Please make babie drop from defeating female lords.
Please make pregnancy possible for female Player character if they get relation too high with any male npc.
Please make baby grow up faster, at this rate I will kill the entire map by the time babie is 3

THIS!:smile:)))

My current character keep getting pregnant, even though her husband has been across the map for ages. I think she have had three children while they have been apart. Makes you wonder..

Army morale is 100% though.
LOL i posted something similar a while back my waifu got preggers while i was away got back to my castle and some random Noble was in my keep hmmmmm ?

Back
Top Bottom