issues with brother

Users who are viewing this thread

lukeymabob

Recruit
I have saved my brother and other siblings now my older brother stays in a party with me but everytime i go in a town the quest in the tavern lights up but nothing there to click. Also when i speak to him normally its says 'about the task you gave me' then proceeds to put me in a battle with my own brother. i cant do anything with him such as marry him off or put him on quests cos it dont let me yet it lets me put him in a party of his own

to marry him you need to go to the father´s future wife and talk to him..and offer hes hand..make sure you chose a good women :smile: and same after to the youngest brother later on...dont marry your sister cause then she goes away..

to marry him you need to go to the father´s future wife and talk to him..and offer hes hand..make sure you chose a good women :smile: and same after to the youngest brother later on...dont marry your sister cause then she goes away..
It's the CLan Leader and only Clan leaders you talk to, to get your siblings married.
Many a player has gotten confused about this already.

I apologise if this is a language thing. But you might also make children with nasty genetic flaws, so yes, it's best to avoid marrying your sister.
hahah no, not him marry hes sister...that would be wrong...altho we never know what would swing those days hehehe..i mean if he marry hes sister with any other lord she leaves the clan..

i know how it all works haha just wont let me cos hes in a quest apprently. Got over 600hrs on the game, its use to do it just refuses too in my new campaign

Back
Top Bottom