Resolved Issues with Battleye?

Users who are viewing this thread

The first time I went to play multiplayer I skipped the battleye install. How can I re download battleye so I can play multiplayer? I have verified steam files and reinstalled the game.

azakhi

Internal Tools Development
Developer
M&BWBWF&S
Could you please try these:
  1. Locate BattlEye folder inside game folders. It is usually inside
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
    You may have a different path depending on your Steam installation/preferences.
  2. Run Uninstall_BattlEye file by double-clicking
  3. Delete following folder if it exists
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
  4. Run Install_BattlEye file by double-clicking

Kdaber

Regular
I CAN NOT use my nvidia 3D glasses to play this game because Battleye block nvSCPAPI64.dll

Battleye Launcher says this:
"[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll"

Thi IS NOT a cheat, this is part of my computer and I usually use this hardware to play other multiplayer games. I don't understand why this is happening. Maybe using Battleye sofware is not a good option.

"You might try to contact their support or forums and see if you can get that restriction relaxed. That's a NVidia file, signed by NVidia. It's super aggressive to block that. Probably hopeless, because corporations are universally stupid, but you don't have anything to lose by trying."

Kdaber

Regular
"[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll"

It seems that nobody cares about this problem. Neither TaleWordls nor Battleye support.

Top Bottom