Issues with Activation

Users who are viewing this thread

Wheezey

Recruit
So i have been looking through the forums and whatnot to see if i can find a fix or if there even is one, joined a discord too still, no answers.

when it comes to activating Warband, I have an issue. So i bought the game on steam a little bit back, and recently wanted to play the game not from Steam.

So i activate the games on the website, and all is going well until it comes to launching the game and trying to activate the 4x4 serial code. It tells me that its unable to connect to the activation server. The manual activation doesn't work either. So is this a thing where it just doesn't work, and that's it, or is this something where the servers go down and i can't just do it right now.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Hi all,

I kind of have a similar problem.
I have a hard copy of MB Warband with a 5x5 key and I also have it activated on steam with a 4x4 key.
Recently I downloaded the vanilla version from the Talewrolds website, but somehow I do not get asked to enter my cd-key...I guess my game does stay in trial mode, that is why some features do not work for me.

Does anyone know a fix how to activate the game with my key?
As I said after the installation I do not get asked to enter it...

Edit: today it asked me for my serial and the activation tool was able to connect to the server, so my problem is fixed now. :party:

regards
Fudonix

I'm not able to connect to the activation server, it seems it is down.
I hope this is getting phased out, serial keys do nothing to stop piracy and just make life difficult for everyone else!

Back
Top Bottom