Issues regarding the forest bandit camp with the last dragon banner piece?

Users who are viewing this thread

No matter what I try they always mow everybody down with arrows due to the fact they outnumber my troops, and plus there is one big issue.

I cannot choose what troops I want to bring with me. Even if I try to stack the ones I want to bring the most to least in party, the low level 'recruits' always show up in my 'army' on the field even if I try to move them 'down' in the party.

have you tried just going with good troops? also waiting until some parties of mountain bandits leave might help
I've tried to put my 'best troops' first but the 'recruits' or lower levels always join in even when I don't want them to.

Also what do you mean by some can leave? As in some can leave the map entirely or they go around some areas?

I remember I tried to wait but nobody was leaving, I just had to set the game difficulty on very easy and the AI to poor to complete that one, it needs some fixing, I want to see a dev complete it on realistic with AI on max

Just disband the recruits, or train them to be better. Or make them wounded
Disbanding them seems to work, main issue was that the recruits kept getting in the way it seems and there is no game mechanism to disable them in combat. That's alot of units I've lost though, atleast in number.

Disbanding them seems to work, main issue was that the recruits kept getting in the way it seems and there is no game mechanism to disable them in combat. That's alot of units I've lost though, atleast in number.

Only work-around I've found so far is;
-Get a decent bow with arrows, pray that the units coming with you have shields equipped;
-Order them to follow you(F1+F2) & to put their shields up. (F3+F2)
-Get behind the shields & try to kill 5-10 from a distance without making the entire camp notice you;
-Press TAB, make sure no one sees you, and retreat. Repeat the next day until they're at like 10 or less;
-GO HAM!

I've been able to clear most camps with minimal casualties this way. So you probably should either wound your recruits or go back and upgrade them real quick. You could always just drop them and recruit some more later since they're pretty cheap. Or temporarily put them in a Garrison.

Hi there,
I have more or less the same issue with bandits camp, but instead of rookies it's completely random troops that come with me, the game wants all my companions with me for some reason. Very frustrating. It seems that if you want specific troops by putting them on top, they need to be low in numbers like one or two.
But my main problem is that i can't get the last piece of banner, i cleaned the two camp got the second piece but nothing else.
Anyone else ?

Back
Top Bottom