[Issues - Children] Why do my characters sister and my little brother not share her skin colour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Xaerdys

Regular
I created a very dark skinned Aserai woman. Her older brother and parents share her skin colour, but her siblings do not.

I this a bug or a (missing) feature? Or just a very rare occurrence (gene jumping a generation?) perhaps?

Placeholders would be my guess.
I would surmise this as well. No matter what culture you choose, your siblings seem to look exactly the same in every play-through. The only change in the siblings that I've noticed is there names - this changes depending on the culture you choose.
When your mom a whore
Whoa, whoa! Hey now... Could've been a consensually polyamorous situation going on here... Let's not rush to judgement.

I would surmise this as well. No matter what culture you choose, your siblings seem to look exactly the same in every play-through. The only change in the siblings that I've noticed is there names - this changes depending on the culture you choose.

Whoa, whoa! Hey now... Could've been a consensually polyamorous situation going on here... Let's not rush to judgement.
"Polyamorous"

Facepalm for me ... I did not realise that.

So thats why Uncle Theodios visited us so much ...

Polygon tomb raider on the PS1
Ok, I stand corrected... The second best kind of "poly."
So thats why Uncle Theodios visited us so much ...
giphy.gif

I created a very dark skinned Aserai woman. Her older brother and parents share her skin colour, but her siblings do not.

I this a bug or a (missing) feature? Or just a very rare occurrence (gene jumping a generation?) perhaps?

alleles. Look em up.
Last time I said more I got modded and then unmodded before I noticed I got modded. SO look it up yourself.

Another interesting thing is that both siblings share the same sliders for their appearance, I realized that when I wanted two sisters. And yea they are placeholders.

Back
Top Bottom