Issue with cloaks too high on characters help needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i've been working at this problem for some time and I can't find the solution to it. Basically, I decided to add the OSP pack cloaks by Dain Ironfoot, found here. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52336.0.html

So I downloaded the files, and I entered the cloaks i wanted into my own module_items.py file, as well as took the .brf and texture files for them, placing them in the correct folders. However, when I gave the items to my troops and loaded up the module to have a look, I noticed that they were sitting a little bit too high over there shoulders. The only thing I can think of is it being a rigging problem. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've been looking at this thing for several hours.

EDIT: Thought I'd throw the relevant item codes here, although they are just copied from the OSP packet's module_items.py.

Code:
#CLOAKS BEGIN
["red_cloak", "red cloak", [("cloak1",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["red_cloak_hood", "red cloak and hood", [("cloak2",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["blue_cloak", "blue cloak", [("cloak3",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["blue_cloak_hood", "blue cloak and hood", [("cloak4",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["grey_cloak", "grey cloak", [("cloak5",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["grey_cloak_hood", "grey cloak and hood", [("cloak6",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["rough_cloak", "rough cloak", [("cloak7",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["rough_cloak_hood", "rough cloak and hood", [("cloak8",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["black_cloak", "black cloak", [("cloak9",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["black_cloak_hood", "black cloak and hood", [("cloak10",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_doesnt_cover_hair|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 183 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["white_cloak", "white cloak", [("cloak11",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["white_cloak_hood", "white cloak and hood", [("cloak12",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["green_cloak", "green cloak", [("cloak13",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["green_cloak_hood", "green cloak and hood", [("cloak14",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["brown_cloak", "brown cloak", [("cloak15",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["brown_cloak_hood", "brown cloak and hood", [("cloak16",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["blue_cloakm", "worn blue cloak", [("cloak17",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["blue_cloak_hoodm", "worn blue cloak and hood", [("cloak18",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["green_cloakb", "bright green cloak", [("cloak19",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["green_cloak_hoodb", "bright green cloak and hood", [("cloak20",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["red_cloakt", "red cloak with trim", [("cloak21",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["green_cloakt", "green cloak with trim", [("cloak22",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["white_cloakt", "white cloak", [("cloak23",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["black_cloakt", "black cloak", [("cloak24",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["black_cloakr", "black cloak with red lining", [("cloak25",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["black_cloakb", "black cloak with blue lining", [("cloak26",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature| itp_doesnt_cover_hair,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["green_cloak_hoodc", "green cloak and hood with mask", [("cloak27",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["brown_cloak_hoodc", "brown cloak and hood with mask", [("cloak28",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["black_cloak_hoodc", "black cloak and hood with mask", [("cloak29",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_doesnt_cover_hair|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],
["grey_cloak_hoodc", "grey cloak and hood with mask", [("cloak30",0)], itp_type_head_armor|itp_merchandise| itp_attach_armature,0, 193 , weight(2)|abundance(100)|head_armor(1)|body_armor(5)|leg_armor(0) ,imodbits_cloth ],

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom