Issue having children

Users who are viewing this thread

During my play through I got married to Phaea. I intended to continue my clan’s legacy by having children but it seems that I can’t have any. My character has been married for about 3 years now, and I always carry my spouse in my party.
I haven’t seen any proper solution so I hoped to get some help on this forum. Any solution would be much appreciated!

This came in with Beta 1.3 testet it also with phaea and currently Mina no Childs no matter if you have them in your party in keep or in another party in your army no pregnancy no childs. Reportet it also before but no fb so far.

I know the small chance of a character being barren is realistic, but I think it decreases the gameplay value enough to justify sacrificing some realism by making the player character and their spouse always fertile.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to fix this. It’s so damn frustrating. 126 hrs spent on this save, just for me not to be able to continue my dynasty.

Yeah, it sucks! Because nothing can get your invested time back. Then again, it's Early Release. We bought into being included in this critical part of the game's development. TW will address these issues. It's just a matter of time.

Have you tried any mods that address this?

Back
Top Bottom