Israel's new sercret weapon: Sharks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Fenix_120

Sergeant
Not a joke.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/07/egyptian-official-believes-israel-deadly-shark-attack/

Apparently sharks are not the man-killing monsters that we once thought, Israeli Mossad twisted them into what they are today.

its a joke, its fox news, everything that comes out of there is a joke...thought we covered that already...

Familyguy1 said:
its a joke, its fox news, everything that comes out of there is a joke...thought we covered that already...

No we didn't, but all news networks in general is a joke.

@Tibertus  I was being sarcastic, it will never cease to amaze me the crap people have to make up about Israel in a poor attempt to make them look bad.

Israel does not have a spotless record by any means, but no one does nore ever will.

EDIT: And this is EGYPT, as if they are above doing the same thing.

I wouldn't be suprised but I doubt it's true. Then again I neithier like Egypt or Israel.

And note to everyone: As said, News stations are all a joke. if you need to rely on them for a weather forecast your blind or locked in your basement. of which some of us probably are.

What about the Human variaty? Plenty of them hunting in Israel. My cousin can attest to that, They're cyclops like me. Except it was the Damn Israeli's that ripped it out, not a Iraqi Shotgun... Moldy ****s.

Good old Fox News, according to FOX and their faithful followers King Soloman's Temple must be rebuilt before the righteous Christians can be vacuumed up into Heaven during the Rapture so any half-baked comment against Israel is blown up into some sort of global conspiracy, this new love of the Jews by Christians was a well orchestrated scam but sheep are easy to lead. It doesn't matter that the Rapture is not written in any Christian Bible or that Jesus didn't hate poor people or love war, ya gotta keep yer guns (even if you can no longer afford to buy bullets) and keep reelecting Republicans because it is sinful to settle for a lesser evil. I want to vote for Cthulhu because he will enslave everyone even if they have a lot of money and my fellow Americans keep voting like they never think life is tough enough. Russ Feingold? He seems like he almost has a conscience or a shred of integrity, Toss him out on his ear! We love how John Boehner pile drives his manhood into our asses and then doesn't even give us money to pay for a cab. WE LOVE PAIN. WE LOVES GOD and GREEDY THIEVING BILLIONAIRES! Yes I know that Russ Feingold is Jewish but I liked him anyway because he was a good man, he was not a FOX man. He was a Wisconsin Senator, Boehner is  from Heaven or some other fairy tale realm where reality doesn't exist, I guess that is why his face is always sunburned.

Whut. I was not aware that we were training attack sharks.

**** yeah. Now all I need to do is perfect my anti-arab virus, and unleash it on the poor defenseless Iranians...

Feragorn said:
Whut. I was not aware that we were training attack sharks.

**** yeah. Now all I need to do is perfect my anti-arab virus, and unleash it on the poor defenseless Iranians...

A lot of Iranians are Persian so your Arab virus will be useless Muhahaha.

The next step!  :shock:    :lol:
Sharks-With-Frickin-Laser-Beams-Attached-To-Their-Heads-Austin-Powers.jpg

Sir Saladin said:
Good old Fox News, according to FOX and their faithful followers King Soloman's Temple must be rebuilt before the righteous Christians can be vacuumed up into Heaven during the Rapture so any half-baked comment against Israel is blown up into some sort of global conspiracy, this new love of the Jews by Christians was a well orchestrated scam but sheep are easy to lead. It doesn't matter that the Rapture is not written in any Christian Bible or that Jesus didn't hate poor people or love war, ya gotta keep yer guns (even if you can no longer afford to buy bullets) and keep reelecting Republicans because it is sinful to settle for a lesser evil. I want to vote for Cthulhu because he will enslave everyone even if they have a lot of money and my fellow Americans keep voting like they never think life is tough enough. Russ Feingold? He seems like he almost has a conscience or a shred of integrity, Toss him out on his ear! We love how John Boehner pile drives his manhood into our asses and then doesn't even give us money to pay for a cab. WE LOVE PAIN. WE LOVES GOD and GREEDY THIEVING BILLIONAIRES! Yes I know that Russ Feingold is Jewish but I liked him anyway because he was a good man, he was not a FOX man. He was a Wisconsin Senator, Boehner is  from Heaven or some other fairy tale realm where reality doesn't exist, I guess that is why his face is always sunburned.
[source needed]

My source is my own thirty year study of the North American Hairless Ape, a creature that is easily fooled into going against its own best interest. If you doubt that people as a rule are blithering idiots then you probably enjoy eating the stuff that comes out of your nose. I have no ****ing source because I am not a journalist I am just stating an opinion.

Tibertus said:
This is all silly, Egyptians and Jews are really just Turks, so that begs the question, why are Turks attacking Turks with secret agent sharks?

Fear not, its all part of the Turkish plan going exactly the way the Turks planned it.

Andalusian_Guard said:
Tibertus said:
This is all silly, Egyptians and Jews are really just Turks, so that begs the question, why are Turks attacking Turks with secret agent sharks?

Fear not, its all part of the Turkish plan going exactly the way the Turks planned it.

The plan that involves Turkish men wrestling each other while covered in oil, they wear short pants but I bet that is only because of the damned Catholics. If it wasn't for those Catholic freaks they would wrestle naked as God intended.

Tibertus said:
Well, the US does have attack dolphins, I don't see why Israel wouldn't take it a step further and train sharks.

"Attack" dolphins is a bit generous. :neutral:

Last time I checked they were trained exclusively for the usage of their (apparently) incredible sonar. That pretty much means finding mines and divers.

Back
Top Bottom