Israel's new sercret weapon: Sharks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hell no, they're also trained for protection of ships in harbor and stationary at sea, they're trained to literally pummel unauthorized divers to death. Navy also trains sea lions for that purpose. The Navy has also managed to fit a dart gun of sorts to dolphins with poisonous darts.  :razz: They're also trained to lase targets for guided weapons. There's more, but that's for you to find out.

If you think so, but who's in the Navy and who isn't?

Edit: Ooooh, another cool thing I just learned they train dolphins to do: they're trained to specifically guard downed pilots in shark filled waters.

Believe it or not bottlenose dolphins are violent creatures, they kill porpoises and sometimes sharks just for fun and they kill the offspring of rival males just like lions and bears and other animals do. The U.S. Navy understands the nature of dolphins.

It is true, about the dolphins, and is also totally awesome.

I'm guessing you're in the Navy?

And I'm guessing I'm not?

Are we talking America here? Them Europeans tend to do some crazy **** anyways.

@Sir Saladin, it's really weird how that is true. If random internet facts can be believed, they are the only other animals that will kill things just because they feel like it. Killing rivals is a bit different, I suppose. Apparently they rape **** too.

Burgess said:

The British Navy should completely replace it's frigate and destroyer force with missile armed dolphins.

and I'm talking about the US Navy. The Euros tend to not be involved in naval mammal programs as much as the US.

Oyipggy said:

@Sir Saladin, it's really weird how that is true. If random internet facts can be believed, they are the only other animals that will kill things just because they feel like it. Killing rivals is a bit different, I suppose. Apparently they rape **** too.

Dolphins have a foot long S shaped penis, when you swim with them, sometimes they get excited and begin to insert their wang, and that's just the ladies!

Tibertus said:
Burgess said:

The British Navy should completely replace it's frigate and destroyer force with missile armed dolphins.

and I'm talking about the US Navy. The Euros tend to not be involved in naval mammal programs as much as the US.

That would just be... better

Oyipggy said:

Leopards and jaguars are also famous for killing things just for laughs, sometimes a leopard will start killing people and it won't eat them, sometimes a leopard will kill and eat people.

Oyipggy said:
And are gayer than Kobrag meets Freddy Mercury.

They're the same badgers :lol:

Though to be honest, I'd back a good old Meles meles against a Ratel come to that. The Ratel isn't so much vicious as it simply doesn't give a ****. The European badger on the other hand is actively ****ing malevolent. It's why they spread bovine TB, they intend to starve us into submission.

Back
Top Bottom