Is Warband going to be on steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

price drop on steam in time probly year or so usally games hit the 19 to 5 dollar range after two years or three depending on sales.

persaonly i think the game war band is a good deal any where bettween 19.99 to 29.99 where it is pricced now keep eye out for special weekends sometimes steam offers specials half offs and stuff usally around holidays but othere times also.

Back on topic...

yes, probably
no, probably not soon

I get most of my games on steam...  for a total fraction of the price

$5? Some weekend sale 1-2 months before the next TaleWorlds game goes on sale. Like M&B 2.
JonnyCombat said:
$25 is too much? Really?  That's like £15 in real money :grin:
I bought the $30 version even though I could have bought a $9 localized one. For $30 I can buy food for 2 months (one person). But I saved money for half a year (didn't buy any games, didn't play any new ones, only TF2 and MW2) to buy a decent game and am totally happy about my purchase - M&B Warband :smile:
Now I need to figure out where to get $31.000 to pay out my mortgage. Change, anyone? :mrgreen:

Cznielsen said:
alabaman said:
Dude I live in Lithuania, 25$ is a lot here. You could buy food for two weeks with that!

Dude I live in Denmark, 25$ is nothing here. You could buy food for 1 or 2 days with that!

You must suck at shopping then, I can live one and a half week off 25$ and I live in Denmark.

duduric said:
I bought a key from Taleworlds. Can I register it on steam too?

Im pretty sure steam lets you import games you have on your computer into steam, as long as they are recognised on the steam network which Warband is.

Back
Top Bottom