Is this what a siege should look like to you Taleworlds ?

Users who are viewing this thread

75% of the players are playing Cavalry
Lol, what are devs doing? It should be like 0-10% cavalry; 50-70% infantry and 30-50% archers
Lol such an easy fix , make any horse unit 500-700 gold each , only top 1% would use it and very soon lose their gold.
In case devs are running out of ideas:
They can also increase damage to horses and/or riders, from both projectiles and spears/similar; decrease horse maneuverability, increase the "stun" time if the horse hits an obstacle; give a weapon to some unit(s) to counter cav; redesign the map, (aesthetically) it looks empty AF and half the space is not used to attack or defend.

Also please bring back friendly fire for siege, the spam makes the gamemode unberable
yez. although the griefing would be strong, sieges just feel so much better when everyone is not just spamming but being aware and careful of your teammates.

yez. although the griefing would be strong, sieges just feel so much better when everyone is not just spamming but being aware and careful of your teammates.
Automatic kick/ban after several offenses is more then enough.

People are pretending like we haven't advanced beyond the stone age to prevent griefing. The problem is just that TW isn't doing it except doing it manually while they could automate it.

I would have to support their vision for Siege. They're the ones that worked on 8 years for it, analyzing all possibilities to maximize fun.

1. Allow cav to run up stairs
2. Allow zero class customization, make the battle a clone war
3. Make server crash before the siege ends

This is the recipe for a succcessful bannerlord, and if you disagree you just lack creativity.

For TDM and Siege cavalry costs will be 200 and 350 gold instead of130 and 200.
Also lots of changes are coming affecting cavalry gameplay.

you had ONE job taleworlds! and you ruined it! you just had to make everything like warband literally, even balance, everything was perfect in warband except graphics and animations, we just need all balance features and game modes from warband to bannerlord, get rid of your stupid class system multiplayer is dead because you did everything different than warband.

sounds like a good idea, (reducing hp of cav i assume as well)

quick question,

does all the negative feedback here affect developers moral and motivation to develop the game?

I am a little disappointed with some choices you have made but the game is a masterpiece, i appreciate all your hard work

sounds like a good idea, (reducing hp of cav i assume as well)
No HP reduction but other changes are coming to help deal with cav easier.
quick question,

does all the negative feedback here affect developers moral and motivation to develop the game?
No. Feedback is welcome but the toxicity lowers the motivation to come down here and give information in my case.

Last edited:
No HP reduction but other changes are coming to help deal with cav easier.

No. Feedback is welcome but the toxicity lowers the motivation to come down here and give information in my case.
any specifics to the "other changes"

thank you for responding,

tbh i would rather you just work on the game then try to give information here, you are never going to please everyone,

even with all my game-play thoughts i know it isn't something you put in the game bc it is too radical of a change based on what you have already developed

but still it is nice to know you are trying to communicate, if any opinions are needed though i would love to contribute

any specifics to the "other changes"

thank you for responding,

tbh i would rather you just work on the game then try to give information here, you are never going to please everyone,

even with all my game-play thoughts i know it isn't something you put in the game bc it is too radical of a change based on what you have already developed

but still it is nice to know you are trying to communicate, if any opinions are needed though i would love to contribute
Thanks for your opinion Jesus.
What are you saying exactly? Something like: please continue development the way you have and don't communicate with us. but at the same time you're saying that its nice to know that he's communicating with us? ?

Thanks for your opinion Jesus.
What are you saying exactly? Something like: please continue development the way you have and don't communicate with us. but at the same time you're saying that its nice to know that he's communicating with us? ?
I would rather them just complete the game faster without people's inputs

then when the game is fully released the game can be customized within mods and custom servers

assuming that inputs delay the release of the game

but i appreciate the communication bc it shows that he cares, which is nice

this assumption assumes that player's input wouldn't reverse the tide of this game's decaying multiplayer,
i would love to be wrong,

but i think radical change is needed, which only happens from mods and custom servers and not within taleworlds authority to change (like removing the class system)

Last edited:
other changes are coming to help deal with cav easier.
Plz fix the spear thrust animations.
People are disappointed that development is going on for so much time and basic problems are still unsolved. I have said this before, I think that telling us what went wrong in the development would alleviate the pressure on both sides.
Just keep updating us on the status of the development and your plans, it generates much more positive interactions.
Warband was a great game with great mods, people are expecting Bannerlord to be even more than that.

Keep the good work going :lol:

I would rather them just complete the game faster without people's inputs

Yeah nah, this is early access bro, and while they have taken very little of our input so far, I would rather they take their time to implement things like custom servers, proper ranked matchmaking, combat fixes, balanced gameplay before they slap a "released" sticker on it.

That does sound like a reasonable change to lower the counts of cavalry on sieges.
Dont be discouraged by negative feedback. There are always flamers and people who are just bored.
You giving information and reading the community feedback is very welcome!

Back
Top Bottom