Is this still Alive?

Users who are viewing this thread

The dev abandoned the project some time long ago when he was offered to help with mount and gladius revival, ruined that then I just assume he never came back to work on his mod.

Correct... Mount & Gladius was ruined by a lot of things. But not because of that.

Heard a while ago that he was still waiting for a new PC, apart from that RL issues seem to upsurp the majority of his time. Perfectly understandable.

I will not comment on the MnG subject, that wasn't even needed....

:
Yes, I am, and have been very busy in Real life, I will not go in to detail, as well it are alot of private matters I'd rather not have go around on a forum, It has all to do with medical stuff, more I won't tell for now,

All spare time I can find I do a few things, but that are ussaly just a few minutes to 20 minutes, Me and Dumbman Have also been discussing what we want for the mod, we don't wish to abandon it, even though it seems like we did, the progress is just very very slow at this moment,

I do have my new computer by now, on which I have to re-add some things that I had already shown, (The Sarmatian troops, and the tavern animations)

Anyway I hope this answer is sufficient if not, Well I am sorry I can't provide more details.

Dion/Folcwar said:

:
Yes, I am, and have been very busy in Real life, I will not go in to detail, as well it are alot of private matters I'd rather not have go around on a forum, It has all to do with medical stuff, more I won't tell for now,

All spare time I can find I do a few things, but that are ussaly just a few minutes to 20 minutes, Me and Dumbman Have also been discussing what we want for the mod, we don't wish to abandon it, even though it seems like we did, the progress is just very very slow at this moment,

I do have my new computer by now, on which I have to re-add some things that I had already shown, (The Sarmatian troops, and the tavern animations)

Anyway I hope this answer is sufficient if not, Well I am sorry I can't provide more details.

As long as you not abandoned it, I can wait. I saw so many good mod was abandoned by the modder and honestly knowing this still alive is better that not know anything, so far it seem you are the last Roman/Greek/Hellenic mod still alive by now

vietanh797 said:
Dion/Folcwar said:

:

As long as you not abandoned it, I can wait. I saw so many good mod was abandoned by the modder and honestly knowing this still alive is better that not know anything, so far it seem you are the last Roman/Greek/Hellenic mod still alive by now

I know it may not seem like it, but there are other ancient mods still alive. True, they might not be specifically the same as this one, but I merely wish to stop people from falsely believing that they're dead, when in reality they aren't.

Back
Top Bottom