Is this part of TaleWorlds' vision?

Users who are viewing this thread

Was randomly watching a guy enjoying the game I want to enjoy, and this classic situation on the timestamp happened. Epilepsy and motion sickness warning, by the way.

Is this also part of TW's vision that doesn't need to be addressed whatsoever? Working as intended, all according to The Vision™.

Very longstanding problem. In theory they claim to be working on fixes, but it's been quite some time since they said this.

There's already been a thread discussing this matter thoroughly: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...nit-collision-and-mass-fix-suggestion.410721/

Dejan said that they're rolling some future patches out which contain fixes to help with the jittering, but when this will happen or how it will be implemented, only time and The Vision™ will tell us

4elcV.png

Dejan said that they're rolling some future patches out which contain fixes to help with the jittering, but when this will happen or how it will be implemented, only time and The Vision™ will tell us

Had completely forgotten about this quality thread and TW's... clear lack of interest.

Seriously, Taleworlds basically has top tier testers that make graphs and detailed, thorough feedback yet they ignore it.

Technically this jittering problem, which has been going on for too long in my opinion, is in the process of being addressed by Taleworlds. Obviously nobody but Taleworlds knows at what level this will be fixed in the end.

Many other users and myself have been bringing this issue to Taleworlds' attention practically from the first moment we were able to test the game first hand.

In my opinion, this (the wild jitteing) and the damage/protection formula problem are two things that together demolish whatever the foundation of the combat system is supposed to be for an enjoying playable experience.

It's rampantly frustrating to see the holy trinity of what is considered BASIC in an action game like M&B falling apart all over the place. That two and a bit years later we're still talking about the wild jitting, the nefarious damage/protection formula and the AI is insane.

I dont think that was one of the features that players wanted to see it live up to the Bannerlord from Warband

Back
Top Bottom