Is this module still alive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Colmcorb

Recruit
I can't make Silverstag work with the Steam version without it CTDing with the "opcode 8" error. I've tried a lot of WSE versions to no avail. Is anyone actually able to play it this day and age?

I am still able to run it fine, with the Steam version...

If you're running any of the beta versions, I think I recall they don't include WSE. The latest 'stable' version includes the correct version of WSE.

So sad this mod is dead. IMO this mod is like, the base of what every other mod should be built on lol. It just adds a plethora of awesome features which I end up missing when I play other Warband mods.

I am still able to run it fine, with the Steam version...

If you're running any of the beta versions, I think I recall they don't include WSE. The latest 'stable' version includes the correct version of WSE.

So sad this mod is dead. IMO this mod is like, the base of what every other mod should be built on lol. It just adds a plethora of awesome features which I end up missing when I play other Warband mods.
Even though Windyplanes is no longer developing it, the last stable version is completely playable and the only thing it is really missing are a Sarranid expanded troop tree and a few of the un-developed advanced village options. I agree, the mere quality of life changes this mod includes for Quests, inventory management, recruitment, gear mean that whenever I play another mod, once I realise I have to buy food again for my party and can't fob the job off on a companion I start to get annoyed at the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom