Is this mod still active?

Users who are viewing this thread

arlvent21 said:

Thanks for that descriptive answer. Any mods out there that are finished? I am hesitant to try any incomplete mods for Warband, as they all seem to always get dropped. I can't seem to find any that aren't incomplete & full of bugs.

The1stJackal said:
arlvent21 said:

Thanks for that descriptive answer. Any mods out there that are finished? I am hesitant to try any incomplete mods for Warband, as they all seem to always get dropped. I can't seem to find any that aren't incomplete & full of bugs.

try:

Floris
A Clash Of Kings(Cozur's one)
1257 AD
Brytenwalda
The Northern Hemisphere 1.4
1860's Old America
1755 Old Frontier
Calradia:Imperial Age
Blood & Steel
Bellum Imperii
Twilight of The Sun King

Epicrules said:
arlvent21 said:
The1stJackal said:
aren't incomplete & full of bugs.
1257 AD
Twilight of The Sun King

:lol:

I too lol'd. 1257 is full of bugs, can't speak for the other, but I can for a couple others. But thanks anyways. I've found my new all time uber super fav mod that should keep me busy for a long time. PoP. I love how when I win it says, "The fates smile on you" It always reminds me of Dragon Warrior. Fortune smiles upon thee

The1stJackal said:
arlvent21 said:

The mod recent update is December 2011.  The game works fine, but be sure to match it with the right versions of Brytenwalda and M&B Warband.  I love Roman warfare and play it all the time!

Silverstag does some really nice stuff with abilities / sprint. Nova Atlas has taken kingdom management to the next level and has innovated building up your villages with real time construction and graphical representation, as well as colonization.

Naturally there's pendor, the father of them all.

Gekokujo 3.0 is finished and pretty well polished. Its a fuedal japanese mod. If you like Shogun 2 Total War, you'll like Gekokujo

Back
Top Bottom