Is this game full of assholes now or something ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Why everytime i join a captain mode game its filled with trashtalking ******* ? Is this the community we have left ? Just a bunch of nerds trying to tilt each other off for no apparent reason ? Is this game turning people into complete douchebags or something ? And since theres nobody in the game we have to play with the same assholes for a bunch of games in a row ? I was doing good in a game and left because it still felt like **** to play this game. I'd rather get owned by respectful people than get trashtalked by bad players in a PVE mode.

Isnt there a code of conduct against people like that ?

you are stuck with the same people because Taleworlds lost his playerbase to Chinese knockoff game named Conqueror's blade who would play that mode. Also if you are not happy with in game chat you can mute people you don't like.

The way you worded your thread title makes it sound like you haven't played the game during 1.5.6. I'm pretty sure I remember you agreeing with my disagreement about archer balance at the time and people seemed cool with archers being OP

The way you worded your thread title makes it sound like you haven't played the game during 1.5.6. I'm pretty sure I remember you agreeing with my disagreement about archer balance at the time and people seemed cool with archers being OP

Well u must be mistaking me, i've called archers being OP since release.

you are stuck with the same people because Taleworlds lost his playerbase to Chinese knockoff game named Conqueror's blade who would play that mode. Also if you are not happy with in game chat you can mute people you don't like.
I'm pretty sure Conqueror's Blade came before Bannerlord.
Dunno, online play has been pretty much just this since Halo 2.
People were this bad in CS 1.6. ****, they were this bad even in the days of Kali, way back in the nineties.

Medieval games are always full of racist retrogrades, I wonder why lmao

The player base is so small that players with 1000 hours get matched with players who just started playing because nobody plays skirmish at certain times of the day.6 stacking from other clans and big difference between the skill of players led to the massive loss of population.I don't blame Taleworlds but they should have introduced ranks in the skirmish mode to make sure people fight others with same skill level.Right now it's too late to implement it as most of the players already quit and introducing ranked system now will result in matches not even starting.

The player base is so small that players with 1000 hours get matched with players who just started playing because nobody plays skirmish at certain times of the day.6 stacking from other clans and big difference between the skill of players led to the massive loss of population.I don't blame Taleworlds but they should have introduced ranks in the skirmish mode to make sure people fight others with same skill level.Right now it's too late to implement it as most of the players already quit and introducing ranked system now will result in matches not even starting.

^^
This is the true tragedy of Bannerlord MP.

If a multiplayer game can sustain a healthy playerbase for enough time, it will see consistent demand for its product and even long-term growth.

Taleworlds was unable to retain a significant enough playerbase due to...many things.

This led to a population bottlenecking if you will, which created a self-feeding cycle of further playerbase loss.

Bannerlord MP in all regions (EU, East Asia, Oceania, NA) has experienced this, struggling to stay afloat and retain even a (relatively) small number of players.

And perhaps most tragically, regions like South America never got a server, and thus their community was never even allowed to develop and blossom. A Terrible thing for both the South American players (obviously) and also Taleworlds -for missing out on a huge market.

^^
This is the true tragedy of Bannerlord MP.

If a multiplayer game can sustain a healthy playerbase for enough time, it will see consistent demand for its product and even long-term growth.

Taleworlds was unable to retain a significant enough playerbase due to...many things.

This led to a population bottlenecking if you will, which created a self-feeding cycle of further playerbase loss.

Bannerlord MP in all regions (EU, East Asia, Oceania, NA) has experienced this, struggling to stay afloat and retain even a (relatively) small number of players.

And perhaps most tragically, regions like South America never got a server, and thus their community was never even allowed to develop and blossom. A Terrible thing for both the South American players (obviously) and also Taleworlds -for missing out on a huge market.
I want a badge that says I survived early access to get this u must have 1k+ hours during early access

Well yea, playing LoL at this moment and its less cancerous than these dumbass idiots in Captain mode. At least in LoL people flame you based on your performance, not for free.
I got about 850 hours in multiplayer (mostly captain) and for the most part nobody says anything in chat. Once in awhile someone does but it isn't very common and I'd argue I've seen more disagreements in skirmish than captain. If you want to see a toxic game have you ever played rust?

In European servers at least I feel like skirmish is way more toxic. Although tbh I haven't really played captain mode extensible since 1.5 launched.

Back
Top Bottom