Is this game dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been on in a month, and had a hankering to do some hack and slashing.  No deathmatch servers... no duel servers... Hopped on a battle server, and it was clearly the bottom of the gaming barrel.  The only players were the diehard ones.  You know the guys that will do anything, no matter how exploit-y to get a kill.

I hope M&B 2 delivers... because this game is unfortunately dead.

What time did you log on? Right now it's probably quite dead if you're european - most people gotta sleep  :lol:

If you avoid the obvious hours, you will find siege, team deathmatch, battle and most often duel servers fairly populated.

Well, the game hasn't been being patched for a couple months now by the devs. :\

I hate saying it, but it's the plain truth, it's a great game, and I hate to see it die like this, but, it's happening. There is still a good amount of people playing it, and I suggest you definitely buy it.  Anyways......my last message is....

F*** you Skyrim (Now hate on me)

Nuff' said.

Skyrim definitely put a damper on the server populations. It's not usually this dead. Just wait a couple of weeks and things should be back to normal.

I like PW, I would probably love Skyrim, (No comment about cRPG, cause thats just ghey), but I like Native as well. And I like to express my self when something attacks the very existence of Native Warband!

International said:
The game is also more, "dead", in America, than in Europe, since it was first meant to be only for Europe.
MrNomNom said:
What the actual ****.

Anyway, population has dropped recently due to skyrim, no denying that. There's also no denying that it's been on a steady decline for a while now. Is it dead though? Not by a long shot. People have been saying "games dead, natives dead o no o no" since last year. It'll continue breathing for a while longer.

International said:
A few other things delivered the death blow to Warband 1. cRPG  (faggish, never download) 2. PW mod, and 3. Skyrim (Damn you).

Speaking of bull****, all of that.

Rhade said:
Game's not dead.

Also, I've never seen an exploit kill me.

Stop crying. Get good.

Thanks.

Don't lie, peers is an aimbot hack and I've seen him TK you. Smells like exploiting to me. :I

Rhade said:
Game's not dead.

Also, I've never seen an exploit kill me.

Stop crying. Get good.

Thanks.

This, in a nutshell, encapsulates everything that's despicable about the players that are left. 

Am I as good as you?  **** no.  I also never will be, because I'm not still playing what's admittedly a dead game.  One of the things I loved about M&B was the layering of the skills necessary to play it.  However, there reaches a point where I'm just not going to practice chambering a chambered chamber.  M&B population used to be:

X  = players who take the game too seriously and will do anything, no matter how cheap and gamey, to win
XXX  = players who were better than average, but treated it like a game, not a job
XXXXX = average players
XXXXXXXXX = noobs who didn't know what they were doing

It was fun with that type of population, because there was room for improvement.  Here's where it is now:

X  = players who take the game too seriously and will do anything, no matter how cheap and gamey, to win
x  = me (on the rare occasions I feel like playing)

See what I'm saying?  Probably not, and that proves my point.

EccentricHeathen said:
Wait... sooo..
You're saying that you take the game too seriously and will do anything, no matter how cheap and gamey, to win?  :???: Or that your skill level is equal to them? .. Or that you're important enough to deserve a category of your own?

Also, argument with Rhade is not a good idea

Master Unicorn said:
EccentricHeathen said:
Wait... sooo..
You're saying that you take the game too seriously and will do anything, no matter how cheap and gamey, to win?  :???: Or that your skill level is equal to them? .. Or that you're important enough to deserve a category of your own?

Also, argument with Rhade is not a good idea

That post...so bad...
83603-202411-canttellifstupidortrollingjpg-620x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom