The Weekend Cup™️

The Weekend Cup™️ is a direct successor to the [WWC] Warband Weekend Cup.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Is there interest within comp community for The Weekend Cup™️ tourneys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Erminas

Section Moderator
With months and months of no proper clan tournaments and nothing specific on the horizon I have been asked to maybe try and revive The Weekend Cup™.
This is why I would like to ask clan/team representatives to post here if they would be interested in participating in these type of quick tourneys.
For those who are not aware what Weekend Cups are, here is the brief introduction:

• The Weekend Cup™ is the direct successor to the [WWC] Warband Weekend Cup.
  • It is a small tournament that involves four clans/teams and is played during one Weekend.
  • Semi Finals are played on Friday or Saturday.
  • Sunday or Monday are the days for Final and Third place matches.
  • Main goal of this tournament is to have fun, but also try your best against quality teams. It will also be tournament that will give chance to newer teams to play competitive scrims against more experienced Bannerlord clans.
  • Throughout the duration of Bannerlord's Early Access stage The Weekend Cup™ will remain a tool for the developers, players and general competitive BL community to experiment and test game's classes, factions balancing, match formats, equipment and perks in the competitive environment.
  • After Bannerlord's full release, The Weekend Cup™ will change back it's competition's format to the more traditional and standard WWC ruleset (more of which will be announced as we get closer to Bannerlord's full release).

RMS is (probably) interested, I am confirming players now though. I'll reply to this post if I have a full team.

That's great news. It would be perfect if we could get 2-3 more teams so that we can organize 2 Cups with skill of the teams being taken into consideration for balancing purposes.

Might be mine wishful thinking but maybe teams that haven't played in BEAST or other tourneys in past, but are looking to give competitive BL a go could sign up and see if this is something they enjoy.

Also, if we get a chance of Medal matches being played on custom servers would you maybe be up for streaming @Greedalicious ?
PS. Have in mind spec is still not working properly, but at least it could be one of the first steps of returning to proper match streaming...

The days are kind of bad for us, but I'll try to scrap a mixed team from Vineyard Workers.

That's great news. It would be perfect if we could get 2-3 more teams so that we can organize 2 Cups with skill of the teams being taken into consideration for balancing purposes.

Might be mine wishful thinking but maybe teams that haven't played in BEAST or other tourneys in past, but are looking to give competitive BL a go could sign up and see if this is something they enjoy.

Also, if we get a chance of Medal matches being played on custom servers would you maybe be up for streaming @Greedalicious ?
PS. Have in mind spec is still not working properly, but at least it could be one of the first steps of returning to proper match streaming...
Wont be able to stream the next week atleast, we're doing a meetup, will absolutely be up for streaming it as soon as inhumanly possible though. WWC was fantastic

Also would it be BWC because that....xD

If there are 4 more teams that are up for playing this weekend I can open another sign ups. So just post here if you would be interested or message me over steam/tw.

Fair enough I will open the sign ups and if we can get additional two teams then we can have it played this weekend. If not, your sign ups would be carried on to next weekend, if you still desire to play then that is.

Back
Top Bottom