Is there character builder mod so can pre-plan my character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Conflict

Recruit
I just started playing Mount and Blade was wondering if there was anything out there where I could go ahead plan out my character as he levels instead just throwing a point here and there in what I figure I need :smile:

You mean like a "build calculator" of sorts?
I don't think there's anything like that, since the skills don't change as you level them.. It's the same improvement for each level.

Not sure if it's your cup of tea, but I highly recommend using the experience cheat to plan out your character and try and find your optimal play style first hand, then play legit later aiming for that build in mind. The skills you end up liking might surprise you when you see their absolute potential.

To activate cheats, check the enable cheats box on the launcher and then hit Ctrl + X when on your character's screen to gain 1000 XP points. Getting to Level 30 is fairly easy, but reaching Level 50, even by cheating will definitely give your finger a good work out, ahaha, which is probably a good sign that although it's possible, it's definitely not a realistic goal I would think in a legit game. Just fool around, have fun, and see what sticks ^_^.

You could just export your character and edit it in the txt file then import it if you want to "respec" your character.

Back
Top Bottom