• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Is there any way we can get arrow barrels for the offensive side in a siege?

Users who are viewing this thread

VicbossOG

Regular
I usually just take a bow with as many arrows as possible when I am attacking or defending in a siege as I find this to be the most effective method for getting a lot of kills and it's great for leveling Athletics as well. I can't help but notice that when you are a defender you have access to arrow barrels making it significantly more effective in a siege than when you are defending as you inevitably run out of arrows. I think both sides should have access to arrow barrels, and I feel that ultimately it makes logical sense that in a real historical siege both sides would be well supplied with arrows. I am hoping this can be added in a future patch. Cheers and thanks for all that you guys do!

EverKira

Recruit
They are already there. I know shocking. You have to go near the barricades to find them and they are sparsely scattered around the barricades but I was floored when I found one late last night.

Top Bottom