Is there any posibility to get a teamkiller banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Barring

Recruit
Entered a match and this guy called SV!NT0, his steam profile is in the video description.

As you can se in his profile he is trash and enjoys destroying his team's matches.
Some comments:

Two pics that demonstrate he is teamkilling and enjoying it. Look at the chat (with racist comments included).

And finally, a video in which can watch him slaying his partners:

You can see him in action in 0:10 to 0:30 and more times along all the video.

Like I asked in the title... Is there ANY posibility of getting that SCUM banned forever?

People who just want to play and enjoy the game don't deserve people like him.

Sorry if this is not the subforum to post about this, but I cannot find a dedicated subforum.

I posted about this same guy earlier last night.

"Tonight for the first time in 100+ matches i had one guy kill 5 of my troops. Steam name was "SV!NTO" The following match he wiped out my entire unit. Racial slurs etc the whole time. Another couple people said in chat he had been "following them" and that he'd been TKing in the last 4 matches. Some agreed he should be banned. By the third round all but two other people had quit. He blamed "twitch streams" there was a streamer in match and i wonder if it wasn't done intentionally to allow that streamer to win consistently."

I don't know why his score shows -4 assists. He killed more than twice that of just my troops and then some allies as well. Player should at minimum be automatically kicked and given a short term ban for intentionally team killing. I'm also not opposed to there being some kind of report or votekick. I'm afraid such a feature could be abused though. I'll admit I'm often abrasive in game chat, but there really is no place for racism or teamkilling in Bannerlord or elsewhere. In my experience its not a common problem, but what makes this so bothersome is there being no option, but to quit the match. If someone is offensive you can at least mute them.

Last edited:
I posted about this same guy earlier last night.

"Tonight for the first time in 100+ matches i had one guy kill 5 of my troops. Steam name was "SV!NTO" The following match he wiped out my entire unit. Racial slurs etc the whole time. Another couple people said in chat he had been "following them" and that he'd been TKing in the last 4 matches. Some agreed he should be banned. By the third round all but two other people had quit. He blamed "twitch streams" there was a streamer in match and i wonder if it wasn't done intentionally to allow that streamer to win consistently."

I don't know why his score shows -4 assists. He killed more than twice that of just my troops and then some allies as well. Player should at minimum be automatically kicked and given a short term ban for intentionally team killing. I'm also not opposed to there being some kind of report or votekick. I'm afraid such a feature could be abused though. I'll admit I'm often abrasive in game chat, but there really is no place for racism or teamkilling in Bannerlord or elsewhere. In my experience its not a common problem, but what makes this so bothersome is there being no option, but to quit the match. If someone is offensive you can at least mute them.

I expect that scum to get a lifetime ban.

Back
Top Bottom