Is there any development going on for MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

There are a lot of directions that I can take this thread but I think that the community will be able to direct it best in the comments, however I will make a few pointers/ questions...

1. Where is the communication on the MP side of the forums?
2. Are you ever going to fix crashes for your servers?
3. Is MP in development anymore or have you thrown in the towel?
4. Why is the only communication on the MP forums in the form of restricting/locking threads without notice or discourse?
5. Any ETA on when Private Servers will be available?
6. Any ETA on when you'll begin development of MP (have seen minimal effort since beginning of Beta)?

Since I'm sure this post will be locked and restricted, feel free to use this thread as your window to ****ting on TW's or asking legitimate questions because I doubt either kind will be answered anyways.

Honestly, I don't think any significant changes are been made for MP, there is simply no evidence at all to suggest this.
The servers still crash; they have made little improvements here. Which kills server population.
The servers still kick everyone after a round or two, and then we need to rejoin. Which kills server population.
They have a buggy anti-cheat system in place that kicks half the population before the map starts. Which kills the server population.
They have a prolonged waiting time, before the server starts (no its not waiting for additional people to join or loading the map). Which, you guessed it kills the server population.
Is anyone really surprised that the MP servers have a low population, or has the inability to retain high numbers of people.

Trying to defend this mess is futile, because if the developers did defend it they would look like incompetent fools.

They will continue to occasionally roll out small, largely insignificant updates until SP is done. Then they will turn their attention to MP. But at what cost, will people have moved on from there. Will there be a game that easily competes with the MP mode when they finally finish it. This process is not going to be weeks, or months, its probably going to take years before we have stable servers and decent MP game modes.

Custom servers will come once the game will be fully released or close
I kinda find that to be ridiculous, SP mods are out and are, while experiencing difficulties, progressing at a steady and more or less guaranteed rate while MP mods are basically ****ed over by lack of development or support.

V4bny28.gif

Player activity has dropped even more noticeably, can't even get a Siege server going, just a slightly more than half TDM server.

Player activity has dropped even more noticeably, can't even get a Siege server going, just a slightly more than half TDM server.
Aye, people generally head to TDM when a Siege server isn't under way. I normally go into TDM and say "hey the Siege server is up", doesn't really help though - with all the myriad of problems they end up leaving Siege before the actual match starts. So f**king frustrating.

NA is dead now, the largest server I got was like 15 people and we had to wait for the Asian countries to wake up and for some reason show up in NA. Only relatively reliably populated server is Duel with usually less than 5 people on

Back
Top Bottom