Is there a way to use console commands to add attribute and skill points to siblings in party?

Users who are viewing this thread

WNxSpectre

Recruit
I have been suffering from a game glitch that is spawning my siblings with attribute and skill points missing.

Is there a console command that I can use to give my siblings attribute and skills points, as a work around for this problem until it gets properly fixed?

I found these commands online:
campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero

But these are for adding points for your hero. Is there a way to give points to my siblings?

Example: campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero 10 "HeroName".
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero 10 "HeroName"
Ok so will that give 10 attribute points to my sibling if I type in their name in the place of HeroName? Do I need quotations or remove them from the name when I type it?

Example: campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero 10 "HeroName".
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero 10 "HeroName"
Thank you it worked. I am glad I have a work around for the bug until it is fixed. I could also disable cheats afterward to ensure I don't accidently trigger one of them while playing.

Ok so will that give 10 attribute points to my sibling if I type in their name in the place of HeroName? Do I need quotations or remove them from the name when I type it?
Yes it will give 10 attribute points and the quotations are only needed if the Hero Name is more than one Name.

Back
Top Bottom