Is there a way to edit a companions equipment outside of inventory?

Users who are viewing this thread

kd8106

Recruit
Hi, I've ran into a problem caused by a mod(LootEveryone).
Basically, it's possible to equip glitched items to your companions at the post-fight loot screen and make the game crash whenever you try to load your companions equipment after.

Does anyone know how I can edit or remove my companion's equipment without going into the inventory, trade or loot menu? None of the export character mods appear to be able to do so. I would rollback my save, but the only saves I have prior to this happening are multiple hours behind so I'm looking for a different solution. I don't need any specific edit. Even just removing the equipment would be fine.

Does anyone know how I can edit or remove my companion's equipment without going into the inventory, trade or loot menu? None of the export character mods appear to be able to do so. I would rollback my save, but the only saves I have prior to this happening are multiple hours behind so I'm looking for a different solution. I don't need any specific edit. Even just removing the equipment would be fine.
yeah this is a serious problem, the only way i found a workaround is abandoning my companion and pretend he's dead. this way at least my save is not corrupt

yeah this is a serious problem, the only way i found a workaround is abandoning my companion and pretend he's dead. this way at least my save is not corrupt
I had same issue with two companions due to SpecialLoot mode.
I had to make each of my two affected companions run a caravan.
Governing a town would also work I believe.

I had same issue with two companions due to SpecialLoot mode.
I had to make each of my two affected companions run a caravan.
Governing a town would also work I believe.
Yep. Avoiding the problem is the only workaround. I would have to remember to switch to Civilian outfit to scroll past the corrupted companion.

I ended up abandoning the campaign (1.5.9) to update. However, I've also had to drop LootEveryone (1.6.1) because it was crashing really badly at random times.

Back
Top Bottom