is there a way to change horse charge so it kills

Users who are viewing this thread

Silverc

Recruit
I have made horse with spiked armor for warband and was wondering is there a way to make the charge kill not knockout enemy troops?

Code:
(ti_on_agent_hit, 0, 0, [
(store_trigger_param_2, ":horse"),
(agent_get_item_id, ":horse", ":horse"),
(eq, ":horse", "itm_charger"), #or whatever item
],
[
(store_trigger_param_1, ":agent"),
(store_agent_hit_points, ":hp", ":agent", 1),
(store_trigger_param_3, ":dmg"),
(val_sub, ":hp", ":dmg"), #sufficient dmg to kill
(le, ":hp", 0),
(try_begin), #give rider kill
  (store_trigger_param_2, ":horse"),
  (agent_get_rider, ":horse", ":horse"),
  (agent_is_active, ":horse"),
(else_try), #give self kill
  (assign, ":horse", ":agent"),
(try_end),
(agent_set_hit_points, ":agent", 0, 1), #ensure death
(agent_deliver_damage_to_agent, ":horse", ":agent"),
]),

Changing damage type to cut or pierce with horse charge could do the trick too i think. Well that is if horse charge kills are using the damage type instead of a different variable when hitting troops.

simply change the charge value, for example in my mod the buffalo charge does around 150 charge value, which actually deals like 30-40 damage on the battlfield!

@cmp,
There's a trigger on mission template :
Code:
  (ti_on_agent_killed_or_wounded, 0, 0, [],
   [(store_trigger_param_1, ":dead_agent_no"),
    (store_trigger_param_2, ":killer_agent_no"),
    (store_trigger_param_3, ":is_wounded"),
I wish it could change from wounded only to death or vice versa via output trigger. It would be a useful feature of WSE :smile:.

ti_on_agent_killed_or_wounded just means either killed or KO'd with a blunt weapon, correct? It doesn't fire any time an agent takes damage...that's why we needed ti_on_agent_hit

That was always my understanding from a couple tests...though it has been a while.

It's fired whenever an agent's down, death or knocked down only.
First time we got ti_on_agent_hit, it captured the agent being hit, attacker id, and the damage, but we couldn't change the resulted damage. WSE gave us the ability first then 1.143 followed. I hope the same pattern for ti_on_agent_killed_or_wounded.
Well, we can do much things if we can do it, like overriding surgery skill and overriding always knocked down by blunt damage (like horse charging here).

You should be able to using the code I posted.
dunde said:
I wish it could change from wounded only to death or vice versa via output trigger. It would be a useful feature of WSE :smile:.
Can't you just specify a blunt or cutting weapon with the last parameter of agent_deliver_damage_to_agent? Of course, surgery will still apply here, unless you force change the party heros' surgery skill to 0 before or something.

Back
Top Bottom