Is there a save game editor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tchan

Veteran
Had a powercut last night while playing..... Loaded up today and guess what, im not level 25 anymore im Level.. 1... I lost every single piece of equipment and all my renown and honour... So i guess it was all illusion, i think i'll join a monastry and bake bread... :sad:

Well it's there alright, just when i load it up, i have my troops and im in the same location, just no equipment and im level 1 with no honour etc etc..
All my weapon skills are 14, my stats are at 4, no money, no clothes..omfg i got to level 25 with 250,000 scills an arabian horse, wolf lorica, kings helm and 550+ renown. All gone. Lollll

Mm, have you look Warband savegame folder like Adorno said? Same you have other savegame (previus) for recovery.

It is estrange. If you havent save it, why it back 1 level.

Try this:
Copy savegame and guard it.
Reinstall Warband and Brytenwalda
Copy savegame in savegame folder.
Run it.

It's odd, but as i said i was at level 1, but stats at 4 weapon skills at 14, funny thing is, when i went into merchant shops all they had were a couple of hats and a shirt, same for all merchants, everywhere i checked... Anyways ive started again, i guess it's just the power failure we had last night, must have fried something. Thx for the tips tho.
My poor character went thru hell, especially after 1 drunk night at the tavern with his rowdy gang of 15 recruits. That was the night i bumped into Neko.. the c$nt!

Back
Top Bottom