Is there a mod with better control of your army?

Users who are viewing this thread

Stellini

Squire
Hi there,

After spending some 100 hrs+ in native, I decided to download a mod. What I am looking for is an 'enhanced' experience and I am looking for a mod which fulfills some of these requirements:

1) Better combat formations and army management in battle - i really liked WFAS 's army formations and orders, if there was something like that available it would be amazing, especially with volley fire  :oops:

2) Diplomacy mod added - when I said native I meant to say Diplo mod, I find the end game almost unplayable without Diplomacy so this is another must.

3) Possibly Historical - pretty self-explanatory if possible it must be a bit historical like 1257 AD, but that one lacked army formations I think :oops:

Thank you for any suggestions and sorry for my bad English or any annoying stuff :/

I suggest The Eagle and the Radiant Cross (that one has Diplomacy too, I believe).

It's not historical, but it's Calradia in 1500; there's been a whole universe (Lore & stuff) created around it, and it has loads of awesomeness!

Back
Top Bottom