Is there a list of all the old weapons that were removed from multiplayer at one point or another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Awlpike (Vlandian Peasant)
Metal Pitchfork but actually good (Vlandian Peasant)
Billhook (the OP one) (Vlandian Peasant)
Pugio (Imperial Recruit)
Flyssa (Tribal Warrior. He technically still has this, but all Perk 1 perks replace it)
Cavalry Menavlion (Courser. I think the Palatine Guard also had this)
Vlandian Bastard Sword (Vlandian Sergeant, Imperial Legionary)
Battanian Bastard Sword (Oathsworn)
Heavy Falx (Fiann)
Vlandian Throwing Axe (Voulgier)
Southern Throwing Axe (Guard)
Southern Pike (Skirmisher, Guard)

Should we also count weapons that are still in the game, but have been moved to other classes?

Last edited:
I think he actually had the Cavalry Menavlion,which was slower and did less damage but had the same amount of reach
I loved the Palatine archer class. Was such a joy to play. Then TW nerfed archers, and left them broken and bugged for over a year. TW or some modder, should reinstate the Archer class, as we remember them! A class you tactical need to deal with. (cap)

Then TW nerfed archers, and left them broken and bugged for over a year. TW or some modder, should reinstate the Archer class, as we remember them! A class you tactical need to deal with.
An all-archer team is still a nightmare to fight against unless you're playing Captain Mode.

Meanwhile, I can't help but pine for the one-handed Falxman

Archers are still very strong - especially khan's guard and palatine guard due to their polearms
Sharpshooter too, considering that they are decently tanky and have the highest ranged damage output in the game.

Khans Guard and Sharpshooter IMO should be points in favor of Sturgia and Aserai receiving additional blunt weapons

Back
Top Bottom