is there a efficient way of getting a fief

Users who are viewing this thread

The Great Grub

Sergeant
so i redownloaded bannerlord after many many months and have been pleasantly surprised

Now on to the main topic i am a tier 4 clan have nearly 50 relation with most of the vassals of the western empire, i was given sargoth and had to defend it for a long time from the vlandians, skip a year into the game and i still only have sargoth yet i have personally captured many towns and castles from the vlandians yet i have never seem to have people vote for me even when i try and use the max influence option i still never get enough of the percentage

at this point im not even going to bother capturing any more settlements and just showing up to relive any sieges

so i redownloaded bannerlord after many many months and have been pleasantly surprised

Now on to the main topic i am a tier 4 clan have nearly 50 relation with most of the vassals of the western empire, i was given sargoth and had to defend it for a long time from the vlandians, skip a year into the game and i still only have sargoth yet i have personally captured many towns and castles from the vlandians yet i have never seem to have people vote for me even when i try and use the max influence option i still never get enough of the percentage

at this point im not even going to bother capturing any more settlements and just showing up to relive any sieges
If the captured territory is close to your lands, you should have a bit of a priority. If there are clans without a fief try to help them get castles far away from your lands.
The diplomacy mod give you the option to claim lands you have personally led an army to capture.

If the captured territory is close to your lands, you should have a bit of a priority. If there are clans without a fief try to help them get castles far away from your lands.
The diplomacy mod give you the option to claim lands you have personally led an army to capture.
yep the lands were right next to sargot, charas usanc castle and talivel castle were all ones that i captured personally yet ended up failing to get for some reason

yep the lands were right next to sargot, charas usanc castle and talivel castle were all ones that i captured personally yet ended up failing to get for some reason
Did you have low influence at the time? where they handed to unladed clans?
If so, build up your influence and wait for them to be conquered, sabotage your empire by leading the army away from action and voila, they are all yours :smile:

What I do when in a faction is I just beat up all the enemy parties, I don't siege anything. I let the Ai do all the siege's. I don't know why but this seems to result in me being on ballot most of the time. It could also help that I use max clan parties in an army as vassals (to raise leadership) and have decent garrison in all fiefs, this power is something the game's system looks at. Anyway I usually join vlandia or khuzaits and this is how it goes, I beat the crepe out everything and the faction just siege's stuff willy nilly and gives me most of it, then when I get 150 leadership I turn on them and take the rest of it. 1 time I joined north empire and they only gave me one town, because they constantly lose stuff, because they're horrible, that's okay same exact deal, I carry them until I have the leadership I want and then turn on them and take all thier land.

If they have any clan without a fief that clan gets priority. I would just not worry about it too much but build up money and influence from defeating parties and take what they give you and look towards breaking off in the future.

What I do when in a faction is I just beat up all the enemy parties, I don't siege anything. I let the Ai do all the siege's. I don't know why but this seems to result in me being on ballot most of the time. It could also help that I use max clan parties in an army as vassals (to raise leadership) and have decent garrison in all fiefs, this power is something the game's system looks at. Anyway I usually join vlandia or khuzaits and this is how it goes, I beat the crepe out everything and the faction just siege's stuff willy nilly and gives me most of it, then when I get 150 leadership I turn on them and take the rest of it. 1 time I joined north empire and they only gave me one town, because they constantly lose stuff, because they're horrible, that's okay same exact deal, I carry them until I have the leadership I want and then turn on them and take all thier land.

If they have any clan without a fief that clan gets priority. I would just not worry about it too much but build up money and influence from defeating parties and take what they give you and look towards breaking off in the future.
maybe u just too cute? idk -.-

If you fight lots of battles, you will collect a lot of influence. I always get offered everything that's conquered. Actually, having one or two fiefs is fun, but having a lot becomes a slog because they like to rebel, get conqured, etc, while you're trying to dominate the whole map with your army.

Good governors help, but they just can't be everywhere, and they're still AI, which is...dumb.

Back
Top Bottom