Is there a discount for Early Access?

Early access should be discounted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

It will be the full price, the team have encouraged people to hold off until the official release if they don't feel like paying for early access.

They don't want to encourage people to buy it in early access by reducing the price, they want only the people who really want it now to buy it, and they warned them on every occasion that they are not buying a full game.

TaleWorlds have put so much time and resources into Bannerlord, I'm more than happy to pay full price and I think everybody should. No need for an EA discount. If you hate it, get a Steam refund.

Why is it that people suddenly want discount for EA? i have rarely seen it before, only game i can come up with is Wolcen. None of the big companies do it on their full releases when they give us unfinished games like Anthem, No Mans Sky and Fallout76. Taleworlds are just friendly and telling us before hand that its EA so we dont go in blind like people did with those games. Also their EA is not an normal EA, its a way more feature complete version than most EAs offer from what we have been told. The data they get in EA from thusands of people playing and finding bugs will be great value to them sure, but so will it for us. Unlike people who bought Fallout76 and were basically early alpha testers in a full release.

Most games today are $60. Bannerlord is only $50. There is your 16.6% discount.

I am both cheap and poor and I don't think that $50 is too much to pay.

Why in the world would it be unfair to pay full price for early access? There's no logic in Taleworlds in giving a discount, we're getting 100's of hours worth of gameplay already.

totally okay with full price.... why should you get a discount for being able to play it earlier than others? because its in a buggy state? -> if thats your thought don't buy it.. I would rather give a discount to the poor people who had/wanted to wait fot final release.....if at all

Back
Top Bottom