Is the Replay Editor still coming during the Early Access?

Users who are viewing this thread

The feature has been shown in this 2015 Developer blog:
And in the Development update 3 in September 2020:

Since then, we dont' have any news. Not even in the Futur Plans post.
Is this feature coming before the release of the game or is it not determined like for the MP private servers ?

I haven't heard a word about it since that last video. I guess its been pushed way down the priority list. Its a shame, as it would be a really nice addition, particularly now in EA when the game doesn't have that much to do outside of battle. I could see it creating a whole new playstyle where you play mainly to collect footage for cinematics. You know there'd be people creating full-on feature films and well-done battle movies could easily go viral which would draw more players in.

I haven't heard a word about it since that last video. I guess its been pushed way down the priority list. Its a shame, as it would be a really nice addition, particularly now in EA when the game doesn't have that much to do outside of battle. I could see it creating a whole new playstyle where you play mainly to collect footage for cinematics. You know there'd be people creating full-on feature films and well-done battle movies could easily go viral which would draw more players in.
I agree 100% ? ?

Back
Top Bottom