Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Teknoviking

Recruit
Sorry might be a known issue but I don't seem to be able to choose to be an independent kingdom anymore. I meet all the criteria but neither Arzagos or Istiana give me the option. In fact they don't really let me do anything at all. Thoughts?

Hi, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for your time. Please let me know if updating your game to the latest version has solved the issue or not.

Hi, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for your time. Please let me know if updating your game to the latest version has solved the issue or not.

I updated and I'm now running 1.5.3 but it is still the same. I can't believe I'm the only one experiencing this problem. I tried playing by supporting another, but that' boring. I guess I'm a rebel at heart.

Hello, our team has inspected the file, and turns out you are a vassal for the Western Empire thus keeping you from being an independent clan. You can deliver the banner to Garios or quit the kingdom, own a settlement and create your own.

Hello, our team has inspected the file, and turns out you are a vassal for the Western Empire thus keeping you from being an independent clan. You can deliver the banner to Garios or quit the kingdom, own a settlement and create your own.

I'm not sure you guys quite understand the problem. Mission is broken. I do quit the kingdom before trying to cash in the mission and create an independent kingdom, but both A and I send me into a broken loop where they won't let me despite having met all the mission qualifications. I used to be able to do this no problem. Now I can't. I've also tried this in a non-imperial game and same thing. I'm amazed others aren't experiencing this.

Back
Top Bottom