is the food shortage problem fixed in 1.4.2 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

is the food shortage problem fixed in 1.4.2 ? i always fresh start when new update come in 1.4.0 i had the problem now i started new and i still see - food in some palces even with low prosparity is it only cos game started ? played 40 days so far

The situation is better, but castles are doing better than cities. I have two castles and a city, and each one has only two villages attached, but the castles have gardens so they can hold a larger garrison. Right now, both the castles and the city are +food, but prosperity is still creeping up so I still think it's gonna be a problem, but it just takes longer to become a problem. Maybe it caps or slows down at a certain point, but I'm not there yet.

Everywhere at the start of the game has a poor economy it seems like. Not sure how long that takes to even out, or even if it does. But player owned fiefs should be +food as long as you guard the villages.

Last edited:
yes thank you i do relize that since i used it in last play thro but after my prosperity i think reached 5k and had no seige on my town my food started go - and no matter ow much food i boguht and got in town it stay + food for soem time den go down after while

yes thank you i do relize that since i used it in last play thro but after my prosperity i think reached 5k and had no seige on my town my food started go - and no matter ow much food i boguht and got in town it stay + food for soem time den go down after while
Well TBH it is still annoying when you have 5k+ prosperity in a town, they still start to eat more and more food, but it's manageable and there's a bigger threshold before garrison start to go away. However if you somehow had only a town and needed to garrison a lot of troops it would be a problem.

I really disagree with not having say over food priority for town though. I don't give a **** about taxes or prosperity I just want basses full of troops.
Why are there all these +garrison size upgrades when you can't feed that many? It's just bad design.

Well TBH it is still annoying when you have 5k+ prosperity in a town, they still start to eat more and more food, but it's manageable and there's a bigger threshold before garrison start to go away. However if you somehow had only a town and needed to garrison a lot of troops it would be a problem.

I really disagree with not having say over food priority for town though. I don't give a **** about taxes or prosperity I just want basses full of troops.
Why are there all these +garrison size upgrades when you can't feed that many? It's just bad design.
i agree with what u said i hope they revisit it soon

Agreed, What is the purpose of those if you can't use them. It's a mess.

Back
Top Bottom