• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

is the food shortage problem fixed in 1.4.2 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Blayde

Recruit
is the food shortage problem fixed in 1.4.2 ? i always fresh start when new update come in 1.4.0 i had the problem now i started new and i still see - food in some palces even with low prosparity is it only cos game started ? played 40 days so far

Aggrobiscuit

Recruit
The situation is better, but castles are doing better than cities. I have two castles and a city, and each one has only two villages attached, but the castles have gardens so they can hold a larger garrison. Right now, both the castles and the city are +food, but prosperity is still creeping up so I still think it's gonna be a problem, but it just takes longer to become a problem. Maybe it caps or slows down at a certain point, but I'm not there yet.

Everywhere at the start of the game has a poor economy it seems like. Not sure how long that takes to even out, or even if it does. But player owned fiefs should be +food as long as you guard the villages.

Last edited:

Blayde

Recruit
sweet thanks all it rlly bothred me even doe it doesn't impact lot ,glad dey somewhat fixed it for now

Blayde

Recruit
yes thank you i do relize that since i used it in last play thro but after my prosperity i think reached 5k and had no seige on my town my food started go - and no matter ow much food i boguht and got in town it stay + food for soem time den go down after while

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
yes thank you i do relize that since i used it in last play thro but after my prosperity i think reached 5k and had no seige on my town my food started go - and no matter ow much food i boguht and got in town it stay + food for soem time den go down after while
Well TBH it is still annoying when you have 5k+ prosperity in a town, they still start to eat more and more food, but it's manageable and there's a bigger threshold before garrison start to go away. However if you somehow had only a town and needed to garrison a lot of troops it would be a problem.

I really disagree with not having say over food priority for town though. I don't give a **** about taxes or prosperity I just want basses full of troops.
Why are there all these +garrison size upgrades when you can't feed that many? It's just bad design.

Blayde

Recruit
Well TBH it is still annoying when you have 5k+ prosperity in a town, they still start to eat more and more food, but it's manageable and there's a bigger threshold before garrison start to go away. However if you somehow had only a town and needed to garrison a lot of troops it would be a problem.

I really disagree with not having say over food priority for town though. I don't give a **** about taxes or prosperity I just want basses full of troops.
Why are there all these +garrison size upgrades when you can't feed that many? It's just bad design.
i agree with what u said i hope they revisit it soon

stevehoos

Banned

Agreed, What is the purpose of those if you can't use them. It's a mess.

Yes its fine now. make sure you dont put over the amount of troops in there to defend. and when you start building them up more food comes in.

Top Bottom