Is the fief election actually a % chance? I though it was set when you vote but now I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

So I took a second town as a vassal and then I got to vote and depending on how long I wait for votes I get a 27-33% vote from vassals bringing me to 50% when I vote for myself with 100 influence, however as you may have guessed Derthhert votes for himself and gives it to himself, that's how he be.
wF6Ux.jpg

Now I re-loaded to try things like giving away a castle, 2 castles , boosting other clans who like me and what now but several tries Derthurt still takes it. But then I re-loaded one more time and just voted normally and I got it..... I did a double take because I had accepted he would take it (and the troops my clan put in it) and I would just prepare to turn on him in revenge, but somehow it went to me. Normally in the past I had always felt the election was % was just showing your support and the outcome was set based on... stuff, but now I don't know.

Of course as I write this I think of a possibility: Perhaps some event or tick gave Derthert just a little more influence to be over a threshold to vote it for himself and because I voted right away he didn't have it that time. I don't know.
@SadShogun @Bannerman Man Is there any actual chance to the election %(or NPC choice) or was it just his influence changed/wasn't enough?

Derhert better keep giving me what I want because while building my siege gear I became invincible again

wpK6p.png

Last edited:
Well it happened again and this time I don't really more/less think time passed from reloading waiting for the the vote to pop up and voting, but I don't what all things might have happened to change Dertherts vote. SO maybe he does have a random chance to not vote for himself, but at the very leats it seems worth just re-loading and voting again as it seems to sometimes give it to you.

It not % based (as in random) because the voting system is the same for everything, but the only outcome that has some variability is this one. Probably you both had the same score and the game just "flipped a coin"?

Back
Top Bottom