Is the chinese version of chapter 2 done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well darn. I had hoped that if the chinese version is done I could still play it in chinese and not have to wait for the english version.

Is chapter 2 stand alone or an expansion of chapter 1? I lost my save file when my computer broke and I'm not sure whether to do chapter 1 again or if chapter 2 will be seperate

KiriKaneko said:
Is chapter 2 stand alone or an expansion of chapter 1? I lost my save file when my computer broke and I'm not sure whether to do chapter 1 again or if chapter 2 will be seperate
Dont worry about your chapter 1 savegame, when chapter 2 are released you will play the new game at all.

No,the Developers are still working on it.Don't worry,they'll never give up.You fans will get a perfect LnDChap2.
If you feel inpatient,you may go play LnD Halloween Version while waiting for Chap2.

_Forgive_ said:
No,the Developers are still working on it.Don't worry,they'll never give up.You fans will get a perfect LnDChap2.
If you feel inpatient,you may go play LnD Halloween Version while waiting for Chap2.
Maybe, same happened with many of my favorite mods, and what I see the next day on the forums: This mod is dead,almost finished, but dead, we don't have time to work on it cause of college/university/family/work/too old, and don't accept volunteers to work on it

Malgus20033 said:
_Forgive_ said:
Maybe, same happened with many of my favorite mods, and what I see the next day on the forums: This mod is dead,almost finished, but dead, we don't have time to work on it cause of college/university/family/work/too old, and don't accept volunteers to work on it
Hold on, man! We are here. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom