Is Taleworlds hiring ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alphα

Section Moderator
I'm looking to know if the taleworlds team need some support for Bannerlord. I already look at :
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/content/jobs

However you do not establish a concrete list of what you would probably be interested in. Perhaps the community could also work on it.
For my part I'm not really looking for a complete job but if I can engage myself in such a project it would be a huge honnor and experience for me.

I'm mostly interested in the level design and/or 3d artist jobs. I can code aswell...
Let us know,

Alphα said:
I'm looking to know if the taleworlds team need some support for Bannerlord. I already look at :
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/content/jobs

However you do not establish a concrete list of what you would probably be interested in. Perhaps the community could also work on it.
For my part I'm not really looking for a complete job but if I can engage myself in such a project it would be a huge honnor and experience for me.

I'm mostly interested in the level design and/or 3d artist jobs. I can code aswell...
Let us know,

TaleWorlds is always on the lookout for talented and dedicated individuals, in every department. If you feel there is something you could bring to the company then send over an application and we will look it over and get back to you - [email protected]

I must warn you though that we do not work remotely or part-time on the project.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
TaleWorlds is always on the lookout for talented and dedicated individuals, in every department. If you feel there is something you could bring to the company then send over an application and we will look it over and get back to you - [email protected]

I must warn you though that we do not work remotely or part-time on the project.
Is there any office in İstanbul?

I will be honest with you. Your chances of getting into TW are low from how your portfolio looks like. Having known your work for years, I am comfortable to say that.

What you need to understand is that they won't take just anyone, I know a decent amount of people who tried to get into / worked / did internship there. They only work with best, and that is if they need it; you will need to be comfortable with their style as an artist and already have put in years to your craft. There is a fierce competition as well.

Doesn't mean you are bad or anything, but the way you are asking this question is just quite alarming, and I wanted to give you a heads up as a fellow artist so you can realize the fierce truth. Eventually someone will say what I just said. Hope you don't feel butthurt.

Check some of the TW's employees portfolios, work on your portfolio with a focus on TW in mind, make contacts,...bla blas. You should also focus on a specific skill. A generalist is only good if you are applying to big companies or you are a entrepeneur.

It is hardwork, mate. That is all there is.

Yup you're right. I already knew those points. That's why I'm not really into it. Tbh, I would not have sent an application to taleworlds right away. And Callum mostly pointed out that too.
I'm going to study for this kind of jobs soon. My current portfolio is just self learned, and projects shown are just done in my free time, no more. I also need to rework some of my content such as my website before applying anywhere  :wink:

But yeah, anyway I prefer ask, always looking for good opportunities.
Cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom