Is someone interested in this formation function,if many one like i will share the code with english comment

Users who are viewing this thread

SY7NVVDIB3HIZA08E_C5M.jpg
36020221126144845788.jpg
36020221126144736189.jpg
QQ20221103170810.jpg
36020221126144758276.jpg
36020221126144814341.jpg
F111LI9DYVD458.jpg
ddddddd.png

Last edited:
I am obsessed with this. I have been for years, ever since you posted it with that Peppa Pig ages ago.
I've never messed with custom formations.

I'm also not sure how you determine the lines, do you use external program for image processing?

I am obsessed with this. I have been for years, ever since you posted it with that Peppa Pig ages ago.
I've never messed with custom formations.

I'm also not sure how you determine the lines, do you use external program for image processing?
not need external program,just using ms code is enough.
the way is to turn a image into a special collision. use code to detect collision to get some positions for soldiers to follow then this formation can be similar to the image lookout.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/diy-special-formation-system
this is my published mod for this function.
36020221026202115931.jpg

this is the example model collision for producing formation .

Are they made to intelligently spread out? Like if you have 50 do they try to fill the space and not bunch up too much?
i have some data can be modified to control formation for the distance between each soldiers and the lookout scale of the whole formation. This deponds on players their own feelings to adjust. But another the decisive factor is the collision of the model that i called as “formation template”. The thickness of the lines of the formation template collision will affect the soldiers‘ crowding degree on its lines. So the first step to make this formation system is to make a suitable model and create its collision.

IF you mean let soldiers to fill the formation after mission start , my mod is not following the original soldiers' spawn pattern,I redesign the soldiers' spawn pattern that let enough soldiers to follow a certain scale and distance between each soldiers to fill a certain formation. you can choose you be the one to create formation and the opponents to challenge fighting your formation or opponents be the one to create formation and YOU to challenge fighting with opponents’ formation. if you choose you to create formation,you can choose many kinds of formation before soldiers spawn. if you choose your opponents to create formation,the formations will be random in 30 different kinds of formation temple and you need to challenge fighting with opponents’ formation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom