Is skill progression much slower now? (Beta 1.5.3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sweet Jesus I think I'd lose my mind doing the tutorial hideout for 3 hours. :shock:
Well I hate even more than wasting time in tutorial seeing how my intended faction to join is getting hammered while I am too weak to help. While in tutorial time is stopped so after tutorial I will be more significant for a faction sooner:smile:

KingEroc1st

Veteran
what I did was use the mod Bannerlord Tweaks (updated) you can change the character experience gain in many ways
but all i did was make it so i get 100% experience in Arena tournaments and practice matches. the normal value is 25% for tournaments and 3% for practice.
this way it made my companions level up quicker when they join in on the arena fights and it makes playing the practice fights more rewarding and fun.

Czekierap

Recruit
@KingEroc1st That is excellent tweak man. I remember one time when they accidentaly made arena give You 100% of the normal experience and it was sooooo satisfying. Like it wasn't a matter of cheats, this experience was still earned through hard work and beating the crap out of arena folks but at least when starting a new campaign I had a way to train myself instead of having to hunt looters for months to come.

Also I would love to see retirement and importing characters mechanics from Warband. I tend to start new campaigns and make different decisions, see how things unravel differently but having to train your character from 0 every time is a bit tedious. Like I already have a few perfectly good characters, let me just use them instead of having to go through all of early game grinding again. I loved that mechanic in Warband and I had a few trained heros that I used to import every time I started a new campaign

Top Bottom