Is Siege dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Looking at trying to find NA games both today and yesterday, multiple times throughout the day. Both times we had 30 people searching for Siege, any ideas? For me Siege is a staple of Bannerlord so pretty bummed seeing such low player volume.

Siege really needs to be on custom games, and not in the matchmaker. I would imagine there are other siege games in progress and you just have to catch the wave when the game ends. I am not really sure what the multiplayer population is looking like tho, but if peak pop siege hit the point where not enough players are queuing for a single game, then thats a RIP

Right? I was queued for about 30 minutes so I am pretty sure I didnt miss the active game roll through. I 100% agree though that siege needs to be in custom games asap.

So at 13:30 PST on a Friday afternoon. There are a total of 100 people searching for non custom games in total with only 50 searching for siege. Maybe it is just the NA players and the EU servers are more popular?

Last edited:
Yeah so even if you get into game it crashes within 5-10 minutes. Then when logging back in I get an error stating "Your previous session could not be destroyed." So yeah MP is dead till they patch that lol

Siege had become near unplayable due to crashes and disconnects so most stopped queuing for it and just play the other modes. Haven't heard if Siege stability issues have been resolved in the latest patch or not.

Siege had become near unplayable due to crashes and disconnects so most stopped queuing for it and just play the other modes. Haven't heard if Siege stability issues have been resolved in the latest patch or not.

What this guy says, siege is a pain at the moment with all the crashes and its my favourite mp mode :/

I'm still getting "Connection Timed Out" with a 0:00 timer on Siege mode queue after the patch. Must be a server side thing as the Oceania Custom siege server works.

Constant crashes in NA, and then not enough players. Too bad, it's the best mode of the entire game.
I've tried for hours just to get 1 full game in. Theyre great when they happen to the fullest with no wipe or crash.

I still cannot figure why Siege is on the server list in Oceania but on the matchmaker for everywhere else. I cannot think of a game mode less suited to matchmaking.

It’s because the Oceania region doesn’t have a matchmaking system, they just have those few servers available on that list.

I’ve been having trouble getting NA siege matches too, and when I do get one it’s bound to crash at some point. It’d help if all matchmaking servers were on the custom server list, or at least the big modes (siege and tdm). Server issues need to be fixed ASAP as poor matchmaking and lack of server stability is driving away players.

Back
Top Bottom