Is SA getting a server one day or are we not allowed to enjoy this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Oceanic server need to change to SA and than EA should either located in korea or HongKong.

otherwise Asia server will be the next Oceanic server if not already is around 20 or so player left at custom server

We shouldnt really get one, current state of the game as for multiplayer is bad and is nowhere near to being good. we would only get a lot of people to see that the game sucks and leave with a bad image of it

SA stand for South Africa or South America? The server situation in NA is bad it’s on the east so many western eu ppl get about the same or better ping then NA west ppl idk why there will be two servers in NA when a central Chicago server would be nice to even out the ping for such a fat ass country, but I did hear it may be about the server company TW is working with may not have a central location idk probably that or the prime servers locations may just be to expensive for a beta with 100 ppl playing atm

SA stand for South Africa or South America? The server situation in NA is bad it’s on the east so many western eu ppl get about the same or better ping then NA west ppl idk why there will be two servers in NA when a central Chicago server would be nice to even out the ping for such a fat ass country, but I did hear it may be about the server company TW is working with may not have a central location idk probably that or the prime servers locations may just be to expensive for a beta with 100 ppl playing atm
Nothing is as expensive as losing customers because you don't want to make an effort to provide central servers for NA or servers for SA. The thing is TW already received its money so unless they have principles and values, it won't move a finger to provide full services for SA, which doesn't seem to be the case since it's been a year since SA first asked for servers. Truly unprofessional and disgraceful from TW.

Hardly anybody is playing multiplayer anyway, and as I type the game just froze while joining a siege server. It only had 30 people playing but I just wanted a taste of what a successful Bannerlord could have been like

Back
Top Bottom