Is Rhagaea marriable in the late game?

Do you want more marriable female nobles?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I know the player can't marry Rhagaea when she is empress in the early game. But in my game play I've defeated the empire and Rhagaea is now only a clan leader instead of empress. Does that mean she is now marriable? Or she is single but not available because she's still leader of a clan?

Never tested it myself, but people say that there's some kind of an age cap, e.g. the age your character and NPCs can engage. According to what people say, this age is about 40 years old, so Rhagaea is not marriable due to this cap.

In other words - too old :grin:

Never tested it myself, but people say that there's some kind of an age cap, e.g. the age your character and NPCs can engage. According to what people say, this age is about 40 years old, so Rhagaea is not marriable due to this cap.

In other words - too old :grin:
LOL oops didn't thought about this. But this doesn't make sense to me. Pregnancy chance could have an age cap, but marriage shouldn't. She's still the hottest on the continent any given time.:grin:

I know the player can't marry Rhagaea when she is empress in the early game. But in my game play I've defeated the empire and Rhagaea is now only a clan leader instead of empress. Does that mean she is now marriable? Or she is single but not available because she's still leader of a clan?

Clan leaders cannot be married at all.

LOL oops didn't thought about this. But this doesn't make sense to me. Pregnancy chance could have an age cap, but marriage shouldn't. She's still the hottest on the continent any given time.:grin:
Why you even need to marry in medieval to not make children? This is the point to get heir of noble parents.

you would be a ruler without an heir due to her "biological clock"... So it's a really bad idea from the get go... And even if you want to marry into her clan, there's only the daughter heiress, who then is transferred into your clan, probably if we've had deaths working, I bet that atm if Rhagaea dies and her daughter is married to the player the game is highly likely to glitch into some game breaking bug hahahah

Wasn't she the empress? I mean, legitimating your ruler status is always a good thing.
you'd become her consort, and she can't produce anymore heirs. So nope, it wouldn't be a way of legitimating your ruler. Remember, she's barren, and under any feudalistic society, the importance of marriage is producing heirs, if you can't, then it's pointless, wouldn't help at all

you'd become her consort, and she can't produce anymore heirs. So nope, it wouldn't be a way of legitimating your ruler. Remember, she's barren, and under any feudalistic society, the importance of marriage is producing heirs, if you can't, then it's pointless, wouldn't help at all

In reality, women are still able to have children in their forties, although there is risk involved even in today's world. It would be significant risk in a medieval setting, but it should still be possible.

Human biology hasn't changed at all in thousands of years, so it depends on the individual and their health. People live longer today it's true, but biological clocks still vary greatly from one person to another.
oh . my . gawd... Go research

Last edited:
oh . my . gawd... Go research

Look, you may have spent some time on Wikipedia today, but that doesn't make you the foreword on human biology. It's far more complicated than you think, and there are many more factors at play than a person's age.

Follow your own advice, and do some research on the subject. :xf-smile:

Look, you may have spent some time on Wikipedia today, but that doesn't make you the foreword on human biology. It's far more complicated than you think, and there are many more factors at play than a person's age.

Follow your own advice, and do some research on the subject. :xf-smile:
here, I'll help you:
A historical perspective on menopause and menopausal age. - PubMed - NCBI
"Earliest known references to menopause have been very scarce. Aristotle referred to age at menopause being 40 years. "

Which has a strong consensus towards it. Since then the food intake has changed drastically, and the health of the people in general increased, making every aspect of aging consequences more late. Though 40 years old, even if not barren, the chances of congenital deceases increases drastically.

Anyway, fk it, the tedium of being at home is making me waste time arguing with walls. Be well

Human biology hasn't changed at all in thousands of years,
Hahahahaha. Please get some education on the subject before you post nonsense like this :wink: plenty of things changed. I like when people speak of things like how food makes our teeth weaker, and compare it to the medieval or even Napoleonic times starting back then people did not have problem with their teeth. Its just a uneducated myth being repeated by people using `common` sensie. @ontopic. I would bang her. You should be able to make her your wife. Also you could have super cool civil war once she dies. This would make for an exciting gameplaya and would in fact be realistic

here, I'll help you:
A historical perspective on menopause and menopausal age. - PubMed - NCBI
"Earliest known references to menopause have been very scarce. Aristotle referred to age at menopause being 40 years. "

Which has a strong consensus towards it. Since then the food intake has changed drastically, and the health of the people in general increased, making every aspect of aging consequences more late. Though 40 years old, even if not barren, the chances of congenital deceases increases drastically.

Anyway, fk it, the tedium of being at home is making me waste time arguing with walls. Be well

Anyone who's looked into this subject will understand you're correct.

The only people who disagree are often doing it through some political lens and are biased against the realities of female fertility/age.

Anyone who's looked into this subject will understand you're correct.

The only people who disagree are often doing it through some political lens and are biased against the realities of female fertility/age.
what snaps me, though, is that I come from a family of Doctors, I know these things since I was a kid, I joke you not. Than I have to see people talking with their elbows on the internet about things they know nothing about. It's so annoying hahaha

Hahahahaha. Please get some education on the subject before you post nonsense like this :wink: plenty of things changed. I like when people speak of things like how food makes our teeth weaker, and compare it to the medieval or even Napoleonic times starting back then people did not have problem with their teeth. Its just a uneducated myth being repeated by people using `common` sensie. @ontopic. I would bang her. You should be able to make her your wife. Also you could have super cool civil war once she dies. This would make for an exciting gameplaya and would in fact be realistic
I'd bang her too, I'm at the age where a woman being 40 or 20 doesn't make much of a difference (30's are golden)

Back
Top Bottom