Is Revenge Of The Berserk Going To Be Ported To M&B Warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

I would be willing to redo some models if BP wants to start up the project again.

I hope RotB is continually updated with the ongoing manga series. And I don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

They should make a new season or two of Berserk. But with ongoing trends, like a good portion of people prefer stuff like K-On! and Angel Beats- full of moe, except that Angel Beats is moe with guns and blood.

Aww man, I so want to play this. Atm I'm just playing Warband with a character named 'Gutts' :wink:

I don't know how to mod things at all, but since the first M&B and Warband are so similar, wouldn't it be relatively easier to convert RotB over? What things actually need to be changed?

OT: Regarding the anime, I don't see how they can pass up a second season. The story is excellent, there's plenty of material from the manga, and that ending was a perfect set-up for another season. I felt like the story had just begun, just started to get really interesting, rather than ended, which is awesome.

I guess I have to find the manga for my Berserk fix now (finished series lastnight, such a killer ending :wink:).

I would rather see Tudor vs Midland on a more equal footing. It is not like Guts was always the ultimate badass by a large margin.

Guts vs Basuso, close.
Guts vs Lord Adon, not so close but still Adon was a more worthy opponent than most.
Guts vs Samson (Adon's brother), Guts had to protect Casca but he was still a fierce opponent, if not a Guts Killer.
Guts vs Lord Bascon, too close, Guts would have died without Zodd.

Also do not forget Tudor had Zodd on their side at one point!

A mode which was more like battle but where the top players were able to spawn as special characters would be epic.
A random 3 "champions" each match or something per team. No idea how possible but it would be awesome if it was!

Plazek said:
I would rather see Tudor vs Midland on a more equal footing. It is not like Guts was always the ultimate badass by a large margin.

Guts vs Basuso, close.
Guts vs Lord Adon, not so close but still Adon was a more worthy opponent than most.
Guts vs Samson (Adon's brother), Guts had to protect Casca but he was still a fierce opponent, if not a Guts Killer.
Guts vs Lord Bascon, too close, Guts would have died without Zodd.

Also do not forget Tudor had Zodd on their side at one point!

A mode which was more like battle but where the top players were able to spawn as special characters would be epic.
A random 3 "champions" each match or something per team. No idea how possible but it would be awesome if it was!
Sounds cool.  The musket madness mod had purchasable classes.  Something like that combined with a limit cap of 1 for each hero would work.

omg Berserk fans!! wow im glad i stumbled upon this page. Never knew there were so many people that loved berserk and played m&b!!
Anyone else have the replica sword of Guts or is it just me lol :p

Would be so lolz playing as Lord Adon.

"This spinning slash tornado is a family technique passed down the Corbowitz family for the last 2000 years!!!!"

:wink:

Plazek said:
Would be so lolz playing as Lord Adon.

"This spinning slash tornado is a family technique passed down the Corbowitz family for the last 2000 years!!!!"

:wink:

It's funny how Miura actually mocks typical shounen manga in that fashion.

Oh Awesome,i was hopeing this mod would be in warband,if it goes multiplayer it would be great for Griffith and I when we get the Band of the Hawk set up (we currently play cRPG). I really want a repeating crossbow,the dragonslayer sword and the old hidden cannon.

Look foward to playing the mod when it's released.

Nathan90 aka Guts (on cRPG)

So, I'm guessing that this isn't gonna happen? No replies in like, 4 years. Disappointing. It seems Mount & Blade doesn't work for me any more, only Warband, so I can't play this without a port. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom